Pricewatch!

Bunch of RPGs for sale over the weekend over on GOG. Shadowrun Returns, Legend of Grimrock, etc.
Thanks, bought unepic. Wanting to play that one for a while now.

It will also be the first game I play on my new awesome 3d capable pc . Exciting times.

Inquisitor is 99 cents on Steam. For that price it's a no-brainer. Highly recommend that game for fans of hardcore, old-school RPGing.

let's try this, no brainer for that price!

Warlock 2 is the daily deal on Steam at 50% off. It looks worth a shot.

Warlock 2 lowest Price: 3.15€ at GameFly PC on Thu Jul 03 2014, so i say don't get it yet if u are not gonna play it right now.

Warlock 2 lowest Price: 3.15€ at GameFly PC on Thu Jul 03 2014, so i say don't get it yet if u are not gonna play it right now.

Are you sure it wasn't Warlock 1? Cheapest I've seen Warlock 2 was $15

let's try this, no brainer for that price!

For 99 cents you can't go wrong! :)

Just be prepared to do a lot of reading as the game is very text-heavy. To me, that's a great thing, but to some that could be a big turn-off.

I enjoyed Chapter 1 of Inquisition, but found Chapter 2 to be an almost exact duplicate of the first chapter. They just changed the name of the priest, but it took the exact same steps to solve. That was tedious. Still, the first chapter alone is worth 99¢.

Warlock 2 is discounted on the Steam daily deal for me as $15. Base edition. The DLC extensions are more. Typical shenanigans.

Last edited:
Isthereanydeal is awesome. It can load wishlists from GOG, Steam, and Gamersgate and then e-mail you when the games hit your set price point. Frees up a lot of time having to look through all those sites yourself.

Hmm… I still don't see it at 3.15, what do I have to do to see that?

In the attach u can see the lowest price ever, there is a graph also if u wish ^^

And ofcourse u can use this one too "http://firefox.enhancedsteam.com/" witch is also a very cool addon.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 100
Isthereanydeal is awesome. It can load wishlists from GOG, Steam, and Gamersgate and then e-mail you when the games hit your set price point. Frees up a lot of time having to look through all those sites yourself.

I like CheapShark. It does all of those things as well, and I prefer the way their page is set up.

http://www.cheapshark.com/

@Strafe- I'm pretty sure that's an error.

In the attach u can see the lowest price ever, there is a graph also if u wish ^^

And ofcourse u can use this one too "http://firefox.enhancedsteam.com/" witch is also a very cool addon.

hmm... must have been a European sale only, in my screen the cheapest it's been is $15

Steam midweek sale. Tomb raider for 5 euro

I use Enhanced Steam; because it works right through Steam, I typically don't even have to load any pages I wouldn't load otherwise.

hmm… must have been a European sale only, in my screen the cheapest it's been is $15

Isthereanydeals doesn't always reflect error pricing. Amazon made a mistake and had Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition for $5 for a little bit before realizing the error yet it isn't reflected as the lowest price. Not sure if it happened to catch the error for European pricing and that's where the difference is.

The walking simulator is 50% off on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/

The horse is not on sale.
When I saw it, this was my reaction:
rotfl.gif

Stretched the wrong way during the laughter and broke my chair. So I'm off. Need to find some nails or a good glue to repair it. I know if I wait for them to fix it for me, I'll die first.

Back
Top Bottom