Awsome statements of the week (games industry related)

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Not everything we hear is plain bs and sometimes even the most frequent "offenders" can say something positive and surprise us. Thus, let's have a thread concentrated on stuff we all, hopefully, like. Those that at least sound good, even if fake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I felt something new. After all these decades. It never happened before.
Someone is actually sucking up my… Erm…
And not just anyone.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/ubiso...d-more-people-realize-how-superior-pc-can-be/

Ubisoft on PC gaming:

- Darko*Supe, junior programmer, claimed that more and more people realize how superior PC can be (over other platforms like current-gen consoles).

- Christophe Grandjean, UPLAY’s product manager, stated that for a lot of developers PC is the testing ground.

- Olafur Waage, one of the programmers working at Ubisoft, said that he loves PC gaming because it fulfills the independence idea of “you do everything.”

- Veith Hellmich, account manager, said that PC is the lead platform in terms of innovation and that he prefers PC gaming due to the diversity of gamers, whether they are niche genres and specific mods created by the community. He concluded that there is a lot of stuff going on on the PC that you can’t find anywhere else.

I wish they dared to say uplay will be cancelled, Denuvo will die, code optimization will be their priority and other stuff, but hey, wouldn't be fair to nitpick after those statements above.

Back
Top Bottom