Underworld Ascendant - Physical Kickstarter Rewards

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Shamroxor spotted some news about the Underworld Ascendant Kickstarter physical rewards:

Updated Shipping Info!

Hey UA Backers,

We have some great news on shipping! FanGamer has informed us that they have successfully been able to copy the master disc, and estimate beginning shipping on October 26. They have also sent out an email yesterday (Oct. 1) to backers so they can verify and update addresses if need be. If you do not see that email please contact them at orders@fangamer.com for assistance.

IMPORTANT: FanGamer will send out orders that have been verified and/or changed ASAP. If you do not verify your address, then your order will go out last to the address that FanGamer has on file. Nov. 9 is the last day that you will be able to update your address.

OtherSide Entertainment
2. Oktober 2020
More information.

Hmm hasn't this game been out for a while? If so they are way behind schedule.:(

So sad Otherside wasnt able to pull it off and build on legacy of Looking Glass. Well, suppose the world has moved on too much ...

One thing about games is the Physical Rewards are problematic. It takes a lot of work and planning that you come to appreciate the work publishers do behind the scenes.

Basically logistics, timing, and planning is needed.

After 5.5 years, I'll soon be able to gaze upon my $200 boxed collector's edition
which has earned its rightful place in the Hall of Heroes Zeros at the bottom of a deep, dark, damp cave somewhere… **flush** :disappointed:

The game wasn't a total disaster; it did have some redeeming features and if you give me a year or so to consider it, I might be able to tell you what they were!! :)

Funny, I was looking at this game in my steam library, and thinking if this was already playable and at least enjoyable, and came to RPGwatch to post that question. And voila, i see this. It seems that everithing that could go wrong,did go wrong. Are they still working on this game or the updates are dead, and the game is not worth any of my time?

Funny, I was looking at this game in my steam library, and thinking if this was already playable and at least enjoyable, and came to RPGwatch to post that question. And voila, i see this. It seems that everithing that could go wrong,did go wrong. Are they still working on this game or the updates are dead, and the game is not worth any of my time?

I've had this game sitting in my steam library since launch. I haven't felt tempted to even try it out.

Had a good laugh when I saw the email this morning. What a train wreck this whole thing has been.

Well, at least they're following through with their kickstarter obligations. I never recieved my physical items for SotA, another train wreck of epic crowdfunding disasters.

A shame. Still not worth a play? Not a big fan of Bards Tale 4 but playing the DC now and it's not bad (even though not really a bard's tale game) but this game I have heard nothing good for years.

I played it for 3 hours a couple of months ago (after all the patches were done), it was not absolutely terrible but it was still pretty 'meh'. A middling to just below-average game that had a somewhat interesting magic system (experiment with rune combinations to get effects) but otherwise just felt tedious to play. Some people who really like reactivity in their games might be able to wring enough enjoyment out of it to justify playing it.

Lord British!?

I was surprised that I somewhat enjoyed this game. I played it for 13 hours and there wasn't anything particularly wrong with it, but I got tired of it and didn't continue playing.

I've still yet to play this, I suppose I'll get around to it at some point. One thing I took from the email, which I read thoroughly even though I'd not ordered any physical rewards is to NEVER go that route for a game, lol. Keeping the rewards digital is the lesson I took from all that.

I've still yet to play this, I suppose I'll get around to it at some point. One thing I took from the email, which I read thoroughly even though I'd not ordered any physical rewards is to NEVER go that route for a game, lol. Keeping the rewards digital is the lesson I took from all that.

Depends on the campaign, I guess. Wasteland 3 (admittedly probably aided by Microsoft money), for example, was a pretty nice Collectors Edition that arrived to me via express mail before the game was even released onto Steam/GOG.

I got my email from Fangamer for my collectors edition as well but alas, my desire to even try and play this now is extraordinarily minimal. The whole affair has been hugely depressing for me and it's going to take a whole lot before I trust a modern developer to remake or rejuvenate a classic franchise ever again.

Why are they still trying to sell it for 30€?

Back
Top Bottom