General News - Top 100 RPGs of all Time

Probably caused another pointless X game doesn't belong on said list again. As you can always count on that debate for every top list ever published. So blame internet rage.:p

Damn, I could not see the list and now I lack the argument to criticise it and say how it is a pointless, biased clickbait.

Next time I guess. :mad:

Damn, I could not see the list and now I lack the argument to criticise it and say how it is a pointless, biased clickbait.

Next time I guess. :mad:
May be you could publish a list of the hundred worst lists that should disappear and/or never come back... ;)

I always read those from the end ;)

I'd definitely swap 16.Morrowind with 4.Skyrim, but I get Morrowind is old- and weird-looking by today's standard. It's "of all times" though. And NWN lower than KoToR? Tsk.

Anyway, it's like sorting dots in a space of 20+ dimensions on one axis, some people may have different points of view. Actually, with a lot of luck, some might share the same point of view. I'll say it, it's plain silly :)

@felipepepe; had found a more sensible and common ground for the axis: time. Much harder to disagree with that.

Skyrim on place number 4, thanks, now I don't even need to check the list.... and have some time to play instead!

Skyrim on place number 4, thanks, now I don't even need to check the list…. and have some time to play instead!

It almost seems obligatory that Skyrim has to be in the top 10 in any list like this. I like Bethesda's games, but if I had to rank one that high, it wouldn't be Skyrim.

Nod. Bethesda has put out some decent products, yet for me Skyrim doesn't come even close to being in my top twenty. I'm not even sure it would make my top fifty, whereas I know Morrowind and Oblivion both would.

Back
Top Bottom