RPGWatch - Summer 2021 Key Giveaway Preparation

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Update: The preparation is over, no more keys are needed.

It is that time of the year again to get rid of some of your keys that you have not used yet, so you can share them with your fellow members at RPGWatch. For this Summer 2021 giveaway (read Winter 2021 giveaway, when you are on the Southern hemisphere) you can send me a PM, as usual. The information I need from those sending in the keys is the following:

• Title of the game
  • The actual key, if you want RPGWatch to send the keys to the winners. Otherwise you will send the key to the winner and we don't need to know the key
  • What platform the key is from (Steam, GOG, etc.)
  • If you want the key returned when there is no winner for it. If not, RPGWatch will publish any remaining key on the forums in a thread only visible for registered members with at least 7 posts, after the giveaway.
We'll stop accepting keys after Monday the 14th of June.

As usual, the actual key giveaway that follows is closed for everyone who registered after or on this day, the 10th of June 2021.

More information.

How time flies! Summer already!?
I will shoot you a few keys, Myrthos!

Thanks for taking the time to develop another elaborate winner determination algorithm!

Myrthos,

I just sent you a PM with the games that I can donate. :)

I have about five billion to give away*. Should find the time to compile a choice few later today.

(* slight exaggeration, but seriously, I have a heap)

EDIT: sent.

Last edited:
maybe make this sticky, or it will get lost in the news :biggrin:

Added to the pile - thanks for organizing these!

I will contribute also with a few keys.

I'll add some if I remember when I'm back home tomorrow.

I'm eagerly awaiting your Colony Ship keys :p :p (just kidding)

I'm eagerly awaiting your Colony Ship keys (just kidding)
Haha, I don't have any yet. I don't actually have any keys to spare. I've not bought any bundles recently. I think I also gave the last ones away in the giveaway thread.

Thanks to all who send the keys. Now I only need to find the time to collect them and prepare the giveaway. More in a day or two, three, four, or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom