Enderal - Final Patch released / New Game planned

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Enderal got a final patch and SureAI is working on a commercial game:

Enderal Patchnotes 1.6.4.0 (Final Patch)

Enderal Patch 1.6.4.0 is now available. Here are the patchnotes.

Walk blessed,

the new patch 1.6.4.0 is now available! This patch will be the final one for Enderal, because we no longer have the amount of free time we used to have to keep on patching it! This also means that we will not create a port for Skyrim Special Edition.

SureAI is currently working on a new, commercial project which will hopefully be announced this year. So stay tuned for news and keep an eye on our social media channels.

Furthermore, the Korean localization is now available on Steam.

Steam will automatically download and install this patch for the English and German version. It needs to be translated for other localizations of the game (currently Simplified Chinese, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean) and it will be available as soon as the responsible translation teams finished their work.

Be careful, the patch notes contain spoilers to some extent.

Thanks to community member overdev who provided fixes to this patch.

Stay safe and have fun playing!

Tech:

• Fixed that the damage dealt by the talent Archaic Might was reduced by armor directly, very often resulting in dealing 0 damage on the highest talent rank.
  • (Set of the Tracker) Fortune of the Tracker now properly increases Rhetoric when being worn.
  • Disenchanting Sublime Garments now grants the proper enchantment.
  • Fixed that some bows would disappear when they were dropped from the inventory.
Sound:

• Fixed two sound files.
UI:

• Fixed various typos.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

I hope their new project is a success. So please don't end up like other modders who went pro and failed. As developing an original IP is a lot harder then a mod.:please:

Does anyone know what's the new game SureAI is working on? Does it have a name, a pre-alpha footage, anything?

Nope no clue as it hasn't been announced yet to the public.

Cool, looking forward to that. Liked Nehrim and Enderal though Enderal was not as good as it could have been when I played it at release. Nevertheless, I will give their commercial game a shot if it's of a similar kind.

I hope their new project is a success. So please don't end up like other modders who went pro and failed. As developing an original IP is a lot harder then a mod.:please:

Well, Enderal already converted tons of stuff and they already gained experience with voice acting for example. Of course they didnt have to program an engine from scratch, but they dont have to do that either if they license a good engine.
So the additional work ist "just" the part between having an engine and what they did with Enderal already. I guess most effort will actually be in "generic" textures which they could just take over from skyrim before.
But then again, in theory you could buy them from the unity store for example. So let's see.

I didn't this game was still being updated. Ironic that they're providing such good post-release support for a total conversion of a game from a company that provides very little. :)

Back
Top Bottom