vampire, the masquerade bloodlines for download

rpgdude

Watchdog
This game is available for download from GameStop and Trygames at 19.99. Seems a good deal since the same game on CD is available used from Amazon and Half.com at 45.00 and 39.00 respectively.

The download size from Gamestop is 1471mb and from Trygames is 2.03 gig. This makes me wonder, do you think that the bigger the better ?

The download size from Gamestop is 1471mb and from Trygames is 2.03 gig. This makes me wonder, do you think that the bigger the better ?

I'm sure it's just the way they compressed it. The Gamestop version might be in a .rar file or something similar.

You can buy it also on Steam if you prefer (although price is higher for Europeans as always, because Valve thinks 1 Euro = 1$ :\ )

You pretty much just run the patch executable and it installs. You don't even need to apply any of the official patches first I believe.

You pretty much just run the patch executable and it installs. You don't even need to apply any of the official patches first I believe.

At least the D2D version is all patched up (officially, anyway)

I downloaded my copy from Trygames and was very disappointed. First it took over 4 hours to download, then when I installed it, it requires to download one more file and this file IS big but I don't know how big because it took one hour to download around 1/6. The objective for this file is to ascertain that I can only install in one computer with a definite configuration --> another Securom all over again!

Anyway, I stopped the download and that's it. No more game download.

It's a shame that it's so hard to find a boxed copy of VtMB, it's definitely one of those games that's worth paying a little extra to have a physical copy imo. I'm glad I purchased mine when I did.

It's a shame that it's so hard to find a boxed copy of VtMB, it's definitely one of those games that's worth paying a little extra to have a physical copy imo. I'm glad I purchased mine when I did.

I think it is because it sold so poorly upon release that there are so few copies left ... too bad they can't just cut another run like they would for a CD.

I agree - and that is one reason I'm thinking of the Direct2Drive purchase ... keep those disks safe!

Back
Top Bottom