purpleblob's MHW screenshots - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » purpleblob's MHW screenshots

Default purpleblob's MHW screenshots

August 28th, 2020, 01:49
Originally Posted by Zloth View Post
I like the contrast better with the purple BUT what happens when it gets splattered with monster blood? Is that blood red or green? Green might still work but if it's red
There's no blood splatter in this game

purpleblob

Mentioned: Post(s)
+1:

January 15th, 2022, 08:48
I thought I'd share my MH: Rise screenshots here along with MH: World rather than making a new thread

Yay, finally got to high rank and can re-colour my armor!
--
Favourite RPGs: Baldur's Gate 2, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, NWN: The Aielund Saga, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Icewind Dale

purpleblob1

Princess

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

January 15th, 2022, 08:53
Also, I miss MH: World :<

--
Favourite RPGs: Baldur's Gate 2, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, NWN: The Aielund Saga, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Icewind Dale

purpleblob1

Princess

January 15th, 2022, 12:18
They really look different, the MHR screenies look more cartoonish, but in a refined way. It's like looking at a giant tapestry or pastel painting, they're using a lot of soft colours. Or is that just an impression I get on this choice of scenes?

In the last shot of your first post, is she … dancing? Maybe happy to level up?

Redglyph

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)

January 15th, 2022, 12:50
Originally Posted by Redglyph View Post
They really look different, the MHR screenies look more cartoonish, but in a refined way. It's like looking at a giant tapestry or pastel painting, they're using a lot of soft colours. Or is that just an impression I get on this choice of scenes?
Bit of both - there are lots of pastel colours in game and I'm choosing spots where its bright (screenies look horrible in shades).

In the last shot of your first post, is she … dancing? Maybe happy to level up?
Its called "dance pose"… instead of dancing, they get frozen in a few dance poses.. it look really silly.
--

purpleblob1

Princess

January 15th, 2022, 12:56
Originally Posted by purpleblob1 View Post
Bit of both - there are lots of pastel colours in game and I'm choosing spots where its bright (screenies look horrible in shades).

Its called "dance pose"… instead of dancing, they get frozen in a few dance poses.. it look really silly.
Funny, I almost wrote it was less bright in general than the MHW pics, and they were actually among the brightests. A game to play at night, then.

Aw, too bad it's frozen poses, it did look quite entertaining on the screenshot.

Redglyph

SasqWatch

January 15th, 2022, 13:03
Funny, I almost wrote it was less bright in general than the MHW pics, and they were actually among the brightests. A game to play at night, then.

Aw, too bad it's frozen poses, it did look quite entertaining on the screenshot.
Both Rise and World use a lot of brighter colours but I think shade of pink was used more often in Rise because of cherry blossoms (Japanese themed setting in Rise)

There's only dance pose in Rise but you actually dance in World - another reason why World is superior to Rise
--

purpleblob1

Princess

+1:

January 16th, 2022, 17:32
Are you hunting monsters or trying to seduce them?

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 135 Post(s)

January 16th, 2022, 22:19
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Are you hunting monsters or trying to seduce them?
All outfits are crafted using monster bits - don't think monsters will be attracted to hunters who carve them
--

purpleblob1

Princess

+1:

January 17th, 2022, 21:41
And the other creatures ? What are they ?
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

January 18th, 2022, 08:46
More screenies - yay, no longer looking Japanese

Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
And the other creatures ? What are they ?
? I don't really understand your question.
--

purpleblob1

Princess

+1:

January 18th, 2022, 10:38
More screenies - yay, no longer looking Japanese
Nice. They do like their cherry blossoms! I went over there for work once, for an important Japanese client. First thing their boss proposed us at noon was to go outside and look at cherry blossom in the park, even though the schedule was really tight. We were lucky to be there just when they were blooming; a bit of nature in this big, polluted Tokyo city.

(but I could have admired that comfortably from home since we had one in the garden )

What are all those boxes, is that for weapons or for clothes? Or to assemble this … thing?

Redglyph

SasqWatch

January 18th, 2022, 11:00
Nice. They do like their cherry blossoms! I went over there for work once, for an important Japanese client. First thing their boss proposed us at noon was to go outside and look at cherry blossom in the park, even though the schedule was really tight. We were lucky to be there just when they were blooming; a bit of nature in this big, polluted Tokyo city.

(but I could have admired that comfortably from home since we had one in the garden )

What are all those boxes, is that for weapons or for clothes? Or to assemble this … thing?
Nice I never went to Japan - I always wanted to but not sure anymore because of COVID.

Those boxes are just decoration placed by devs
--

purpleblob1

Princess

January 18th, 2022, 11:11
Nice I never went to Japan - I always wanted to but not sure anymore because of COVID.
I'm sure you'd love it, it's an awesome experience, and it shouldn't be too far for you (well, all is relative).

There's Aoshima, an island to the South which has an insane amounts of cats running around. Maybe there's a Pelico among them.

Redglyph

SasqWatch

January 18th, 2022, 11:30
They are all palicoes in my eyes lol
--

purpleblob1

Princess

January 18th, 2022, 13:05
I'm sure you'd love it, it's an awesome experience, and it shouldn't be too far for you (well, all is relative).

There's Aoshima, an island to the South which has an insane amounts of cats running around. Maybe there's a Pelico among them.

Ay, Dios Mo!
--
"I cannot define the real problem, therefore I suspect there's no real problem, but I'm not sure there's no real problem."
Richard Feynman

Ripper

Бажаю успіху

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)

January 19th, 2022, 13:00
Screenie with my hubby's hunter:

My cat is now dressed in a pretty dress lol!
--

purpleblob1

Princess

January 22nd, 2022, 13:39
My character now looking like a regal queen:

My & hubby's hunter - took us like 20 minutes to set up for this lol:
--

purpleblob1

Princess

January 27th, 2022, 00:44
More fashion (I think this is just about all I can come up with base game before expansion comes out):

--

purpleblob1

Princess

January 30th, 2022, 03:49
I'm taking break from Rise (actually starting to hate Rise) and went back to World - so much fun

And it's time to show off our palico fashions! They are so adorable

Marty the lil Anja cat:

Frumpy the pukei pukei cat:

Patches the Banbaro cat:

Pelico the pink bunny cat:
--

purpleblob1

Princess

+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » purpleblob's MHW screenshots