Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.3c

I'm not sure but I will be weary of it.

I got my first game breaking bug :( Major characters to progress story aren't spawning in late chapter 4. Sigh.

I didn't respec ever in my game so its def not respec problem.

So wait, do I just wait for the bug to be fixed and then continue playing or would I need to restart?

I'm playing slowly enough where the major patches are just ahead of my progress *fingers crossed*

That being said, I keep hearing about Act 1 or Act 2 and then 7 or so "chapters" but I have very little clue what chapter/act I'm on. I know I'm in the 2nd something, whether that's the Act or Chapter 2, who knows...

I'm playing slowly enough where the major patches are just ahead of my progress *fingers crossed*

That being said, I keep hearing about Act 1 or Act 2 and then 7 or so "chapters" but I have very little clue what chapter/act I'm on. I know I'm in the 2nd something, whether that's the Act or Chapter 2, who knows…
Yeah the game doesn't do a good job telling you what chapter your in. My way to tell is every time you update your mythic path a chapter is close or has ended.

Yea playing Beta I always thought it had ended at the end of chapter 5 only to find out it was actually chapter 4 I was in.

Also you can update your mythic path more than once in a chapter I think or at least during a chapter.

Next little patch is out. Some semi-spoiler stuff, not real bad but enough I decided to add tags. I think it fixes the issue Purple was having in chapter 4.

Crusaders!

We’ve just uploaded a hot-fix for the following issues:

Couldn’t choose the mythic path of Gold Dragon after retraining - fixed. If you retrained before the 1.0.3 patch, and Gold Dragon didn’t work, this should fix your problem;

The ruler of Alushinyrra and her guest wasn’t present during your audience with them in chapter 4 - fixed;

The game will stop pausing after the level-up interface now;

You will be able to retrain a character on the Demon Mythic Path now. However, if you retrained your demon in chapter 2 in version 1.0.2, you will need to load an earlier save, before you retrained. Otherwise, you will have issues with the event when you get summoned in a dream.

Known issues:
In chapter 5, on the Mythic Path of Demon, Yozz will come to speak with you right after the summit and ask to come with him. If you tell him that you need more time to prepare, you won’t be able to progress the quest. The workaround is to go with him without delay.

Some progress…

PF: WotR: Patch 1.0.3d
Crusaders!

We've just uploaded a hot-fix for the following issues:
  • Couldn't choose the mythic path of Gold Dragon after retraining - fixed. If you retrained before the 1.0.3 patch, and Gold Dragon didn't work, this should fix your problem;
  • The ruler of Alushinyrra and her guest wasn't present during your audience with them in chapter 4 - fixed;
  • The game will stop pausing after the level-up interface now;
  • You will be able to retrain a character on the Demon Mythic Path now. However, if you retrained your demon in chapter 2 in version 1.0.2, you will need to load an earlier save, before you retrained. Otherwise you will have issues with the event when you get summoned in a dream and the following events.

Known issues:
In chapter 5, on the Mythic Path of Demon, Yozz will come to speak with you right after the summit and ask to come with him. If you tell him that you need more time to prepare, you won't be able to progress the quest. The workaround is to go with him without delay.
It's a gentle, 10-MB download. :)

Excuse me?

image.png

Maybe there are still some random issues :p (or perhaps the old fox in her waking up)

Not sure if her state of mind can be of any alignment, probably that's why the special amulet.

Because of tons of references in the game, it's such a shame her surname is not Chikatilo.

So wait, do I just wait for the bug to be fixed and then continue playing or would I need to restart?

I will ask on discord but I think they preferred people to use a save before respeccing. Did you respec in chap1?

Next little patch is out. Some semi-spoiler stuff, not real bad but enough I decided to add tags. I think it fixes the issue Purple was having in chapter 4.

Crusaders!

We’ve just uploaded a hot-fix for the following issues:

Couldn’t choose the mythic path of Gold Dragon after retraining - fixed. If you retrained before the 1.0.3 patch, and Gold Dragon didn’t work, this should fix your problem;

The ruler of Alushinyrra and her guest wasn’t present during your audience with them in chapter 4 - fixed;

The game will stop pausing after the level-up interface now;

You will be able to retrain a character on the Demon Mythic Path now. However, if you retrained your demon in chapter 2 in version 1.0.2, you will need to load an earlier save, before you retrained. Otherwise, you will have issues with the event when you get summoned in a dream.

Known issues:
In chapter 5, on the Mythic Path of Demon, Yozz will come to speak with you right after the summit and ask to come with him. If you tell him that you need more time to prepare, you won’t be able to progress the quest. The workaround is to go with him without delay.

YES it fixes my game breaking bug!! I can progress again!!! \0/

Excuse me?

image.png

Maybe there are still some random issues :p (or perhaps the old fox in her waking up)

Nenio's been doing that since lilke forever. I've learn to ignore that lol

That being said, I keep hearing about Act 1 or Act 2 and then 7 or so "chapters" but I have very little clue what chapter/act I'm on. I know I'm in the 2nd something, whether that's the Act or Chapter 2, who knows…

I can give you the answer:
Prologue: festival to when you first reach surface again (Gray Garrison where you meet Irabeth)
Chapter 1: ends with you winning the battle in Gray Garrison
Chapter 2: ends with you retaking Drezen
Chapter 3: ends with you heading to abyss
Chapter 4: ends with you returning to Golarion
Chapter 5: ends with you winning battle at Iz
Chapter 6: game finishes.

I can give you the answer:
Prologue: festival to when you first reach surface again (Gray Garrison where you meet Irabeth)
Chapter 1: ends with you winning the battle in Gray Garrison
Chapter 2: ends with you retaking Drezen
Chapter 3: ends with you heading to abyss
Chapter 4: ends with you returning to Golarion
Chapter 5: ends with you winning battle at Iz
Chapter 6: game finishes.

Cool, then I'm maybe halfway through Chapter 2. Crikey this game IS long!

Hit my 1st serious bug (the others are minor - lost bonuses, some abilities that don't work as they should etc). Seems to be related to killing an (actual/potential) companion (Greybor for me - although Camelia is also an option) - at some point the game needs to advance tbhe story and then hits an infinite loading screen/ slowly edges to 100% then does nothing. For me after leaving Ivory Sanctum. It seems that you can kill them but don't loot everything (!) I spent 3-4 hours doing everythig in the Ivory Sanctum, and have no desire to repeat that...so I'm stopping my playthrough until it's sorted. There seem to be lot of bugs this time, more serious ones, base don Steam forums at any rate, than PF:K? Unless I didn't pay attention last time - I had no serious issues with PF:K at release.

Hit my 1st serious bug (the others are minor - lost bonuses, some abilities that don't work as they should etc). Seems to be related to killing an (actual/potential) companion (Greybor for me - although Camelia is also an option) - at some point the game needs to advance tbhe story and then hits an infinite loading screen/ slowly edges to 100% then does nothing. For me after leaving Ivory Sanctum. It seems that you can kill them but don't loot everything (!) I spent 3-4 hours doing everythig in the Ivory Sanctum, and have no desire to repeat that…so I'm stopping my playthrough until it's sorted. There seem to be lot of bugs this time, more serious ones, base don Steam forums at any rate, than PF:K? Unless I didn't pay attention last time - I had no serious issues with PF:K at release.

PFK was notorious for being crazy buggy at release. That was its thing! :D

If you didn't have issues you must have been very very very lucky.

It feels to me that some of those Kickstarter stretch goals were wacked in with not much throught or time to work on them. Perhaps they tried to bite more than they can chew, and Covid times have been trying for the gaming industry. If you look at the list of features from those stretch goals, most if not all of them seem to not quite received the proper treatment they deserved for a full fledged releasee: The tactical battles are widely seen as the weakest aspect of the game, the Skald class is broken, the extra mythic paths are broken and break the game progression, mounted combat is broken, Woljif managed to be both cliche and uninteresting as a companion, Finnean the talking weapon feels for the most part like an unremarkable afterthought…

Now some of those are not necessarily shared opinions, but it does reflect the strain they must have been towards meeting the release date, and some things had to suffer for the game to hit a "playable" state.

Yes, and I just got two Chapter 2.

I didn't get definitive answer but it seems like if you respecced before chap2, chances are it will be ok.. I think it breaks if you've chosen mythic path then try to respec.

Also wonder if Finnean quest is advancing properly - I am at level 12 now and halfway to chapter 3 - and he/it has barely said a word. I have had 1 event trigger after finding him….

You can talk to Finnean via inventory system by clicking "talk to Finnean" option. He upgrades once in chapter 3 (I think it usually happens on the way back from Ivory sanctum) then again in chapter 5. He is a bit light on dialogue but his story was good imo.

PFK was notorious for being crazy buggy at release. That was its thing! :D

If you didn't have issues you must have been very very very lucky.

I think WotR is still less buggy than Kingmaker but could be just my experience I guess.

I'm currently in chapter 5 and still enjoying it immensely - encountered 1 game breaking bug so far (which was quickly addressed) but getting a bit nervous because there are few choices I made which seems to be reflected incorrectly.

I do think its worthwhile waiting for those who wants to play WotR only once.

Back
Top Bottom