Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.6

Are any of the romances leading to anything truly unique in the game ? I'm skipping then on my playthrough as once again, the lines are very cringe in my opinion, but if any of them are must-sees then I may do one of them just for the hell of it.

I tried romancing Daeran, Lann and Arueshalae, then ended up seeing the romance ending with Daeran.

Personally, I really enjoyed his story when I romanced him. My character made quite an impact on him.

Lann I found really boring :/ he sort of loses his usual charm and turns into a complete idiot when he tries to impress a girl and that was a huge turn off.

Arueshalae I didn't like as well - some of the stuff she does annoyed hell out of me. I mean, I get WHY she does those things but it really wasn't for me. I enjoyed her quests more when I didn't romance her.

It's just matter of who's romance clicks with you - I have to admit, you do see more growth in them if you romance them.

I keep hearing that Wendu has fantastic plot too if you romance her, so I might try that out at some point - I just always end up choosing Lann because he fits into my party better.

I keep hearing that Wendu has fantastic plot too if you romance her, so I might try that out at some point.
I'd do it if there wasn't a rumor when you pick the lich path you lock out any romance. :(

I'd do it if there wasn't a rumor when you pick the lich path you lock out any romance.
Well makes sense really. Your basically a walking corpse.

No beating heart = no blood flow = no erections= no sex or romance.:lol:

Well you just tell THAT to the sex androids.
Mechanical or synthetic machines are not dead walking corpses.:p

Anyway Joxer asked a simple question and got the perfect answer. Though it's a fantasy RPG maybe there are spells to help with that anatomy problem when your undead.:biggrin:

Also you have to sacrifice the one you love to advance the Mystic Lich path.

I'd do it if there wasn't a rumor when you pick the lich path you lock out any romance. :(

I'm going to romance Wendu as a lich but then I will switch out to gold dragon later ;)

I'm going to romance Wendu as a lich but then I will switch out to gold dragon later ;)
I call that cheating. Once you pick your path you should be stuck with it.:p

Anyway an evil lich turns into a neutral good dragon, you don't see that everyday.

Anyway an evil lich turns into a neutral good dragon, you don't see that everyday.

It's not cheating - its called RPing ;)

I'm going to RP a girl who thinks lich power is necessary to defeat the demon invasion, arrogant enough to think she can do this without being corrupted - then later she realise how wrong she is and redeem herself by becoming a gold dragon ;)

Yeah but is it possible to become a gold dragon if you are chaotic evil or neutral evil? It would take dramatic shift in alignment which I don't see possible.:thinking:

For example my Paladin Angel ended up neutral good and that's as far as I could shift.

Last edited:
Yeah but is it possible to become a gold dragon if you are chaotic evil or neutral evil? It would take dramatic shift in alignment which I don't see possible.:thinking:

For example my Paladin Angel ended up Neural good and that's as far as I could shift.

You don't have to match exact alignment of mythic you are going for. I will start off as TN lich and slowly drift to NG gold dragon ;)

Still sounds like a broken alignment system to me. Yeah I know RPing.:)

I'm still not in Drezen so the good thing is that by the time I reach chapter 3, it should mostly be fixed :D

Same here. I just finished the Chapel and have some side-quests left before I storm Drezen.
Because of work and stuff I was not able to play much the last two weeks, but at least that time didn't go to waste on Owlcat's side.
In general there are worlds between the amount of bugs from the first to the second game. With the first I had to stop after a few hours because of game-breaking bugs and didn't go back for a bout half a year. The second one was playable with minor bugs out of the box pretty much.

I think its cute how they are numbering these, like 1.0.03C and 1.004D :lol:

That way, it looks like not nearly as many patches have been released, and they know there will be a ton of patches in the future, but this is a good disguise method of minimizing that, lol

Unsuspecting person browsing the game as a possible buy option on steam --
"Oh, so they only are on 1.0 something, looks like it hasn't needed much patching so far! One more checkbox on the buy side". :biggrin:

I'm itching to play this, but will grudgingly wait another couple weeks at least. I rank Kingmaker in the top 5 cRPGs of all time - but I didn't have the negative impressions from its initial launch; I know full well my enjoyment of the game would have been permanently marred if I had played it early on.

Definetly cheating, a power hungry lich must romance the queen and noone else! :evilgrin:
I mean, the only creature with more power would be Noticula who cannot really be romanced, am I right?
Still sounds like a broken alignment system to me. Yeah I know RPing.:)
No as this is not d&d strict ruleset that disallows breaking rules (lawful ruleset?) used for other singleplayer games like BG.

Nope still sounds broke think about it. A mass murdering manic somehow becomes a paragon of good. It's broken and they only allowed it because of the bitching of EA players. Rather play with strict rules for alignment but I'm the minority it seems.

So a spade by any other name is still a spade or leopards don't change it's spots.

Nope still sounds broke think about it. A mass murdering manic somehow becomes a paragon of good. It's broken and they only allowed it because of the bitching of EA players. Rather play with strict rules for alignment but I'm the minority it seems.

So a spade by any other name is still a spade or leopards don't change it's spots.

I've had funny character arcs in my many TT and online DnD campaigns. One example is a CN pirate that ended up LG and became a champion of Lathander (god of Sun and generally one of the goodie-saviour type gods in Forgotten Realms) for example, over the course of 9 months and numerous events that led to that! It felt like quite the journey that I could have never anticipated.

With how the alignment system works, these things can happen and that's not a bad thing. Another question is whether it is any meaningful if you planned it beforehand. Personally, I find that kind of thing only enticing if it's as an unexpected consequence of how the events around the character affect her and nudge her that way, but I wouldn't consider the system itself broken, it just depends on how it is (ab)used.

Leopards don't change spots, but humans can. Humans have the ability to change although it is a difficult path. :D

Back
Top Bottom