Watch Dogs Legion looks pretty damn interesting

I unistalled uplay some time ago - after they spoiled Division II again and then made their uplay even more annoying - so I guess I'm happy to pass. It is sad that the concept was interesting, but I have heard from someone who play Ubisoft games regulary, that it was too much random - that it is better if you can customize your minions more - I saw similar problem in one small indie game - they had too few characters for your group because another part was another simplistic feature - not very good / unfinished coop and it wasn't succesfull no matter how many creative ideas they had in their auto generated dungeons. I loved the game so much, but there was no drive to play it longer.

You can customize how your people look if you want. I rarely did, though.

No idea what the comment about being too random may be about. The people's looks are too random? Just the pick the ones you like the look of, then. You can have forty characters!

I think they had some random skill set and you couldn't change it, so the fun was more about finding an agent with the best stats? But then I have heard that you could do all the missions with 1-2 agents with the best setup and the rest was useless.
On the other hand, atleast someone tried it - instead of 1 customized group to have so many of them, only it was fun for some time only.
But I really have no idea - just what I remember. But maybe I cannot compare it to RPGs, because it was a stealthy game, which is something I don't play regulary.

I expect you could play almost all of it with one agent. But why would you? Different skills open up different possibilities, which allows lots of different game play.

That's... a pretty poor Steam page for a big company like Ubisoft to put up. The only videos are for the two DLC and I think all but the first screenshot is, too. What's the 'ultimate pack' even have in it??

I never bought this game. I don't think it can be cheap enough for me to try it. I quite liked the first two, but the whole premise of this one threatened to make it a very generic game, story and character wise, and after it came out, all the impressions of it seemed to support that being the outcome.

Or dont install any of those and play it in the cloud via GFN with chrome if you got some $ to spare, especially now that they put 4080 rigs.

Generic!? I don't see that at all. It's certainly similar to Watch Dogs 2 gameplay, but the characters you get are very different.

They're not "characters" at all. They're bundles of stats with different appearances.
And wildly different skills. A beekeeper and a hypnotist don't play the same at all. As for having different character, well, you're welcome to roleplay them any way you like.

And wildly different skills. A beekeeper and a hypnotist don't play the same at all. As for having different character, well, you're welcome to roleplay them any way you like.
I don't want to make up stories for them that will never be reflected in the game. I'm not a kid playing tea time with dolls. The first two games had the same core gameplay but plenty of narrative and actual characters with defined personalities, and the direction they went in the third game is not for me.

I know people are getting sick of remakes, but I wouldn't mind a remake, or at least a remaster, of Watch Dogs 1. I tried playing it after Cyberpunk 2077 because I was still in the mood for something cyberpunkish with hacking, etc, but it already looked and felt dated to me.

I'm not a kid playing tea time with dolls.
You sure aren't you're a grown A** man playing video games with dolls, or I mean characters. :ROFLMAO: Sorry couldn't resist.

I liked that they tried something new admittedly with mixed results. I didn't think they felt any less like characters than my toons in Dark Souls or Eldin Ring but, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom