Tencent trying to acquire Crytek.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Seems a curious move. They already have a large stake in Epic, and Crytek is small potatoes by comparison. If they just want a new engine to use, Amazon just open-sourced a new AAA engine based on Lumberyard. I'd have thought it would make much more sense to get involved with that.

Tencent ? Isn't that a Rapper ?

Seems a curious move. They already have a large stake in Epic, and Crytek is small potatoes by comparison. If they just want a new engine to use, Amazon just open-sourced a new AAA engine based on Lumberyard. I'd have thought it would make much more sense to get involved with that.

Yeah, it lends credence to the theory that they want Crytek for more than just the engine.

Maybe, but this is just re-reporting from Bild - a German trash tabloid that will have put maximum sensationalist, reactionary spin on it. Be good to see some more sensible analysis at some point.

Bild (German) = The Sun (British)

Bild (German) = The Sun (British)

Yes, they are remarkably similar. Leave the celebrities alone, and stop filling people's heads with shit and twigs.

40 Cents ? The price for a mug of coffee in my work's canteenn has risen to 60 ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom