Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi, I’m Qayto and I just joined the forum. Possibly the second time I’ve joined but maybe got banned the first time round for not posting. I’m more a reader than a writer.
I really appreciate RPGWatch and felt I should be more visible, even if it is to just say, Yay, great post/idea/thanks. I played (and loved) Divinity OS2 and Shadowrun because of this forum.
I’m in the UK, have been a gamer for several decades though the pool of games I play has shrunk dramatically over the years. I play World of Warcraft daily, just finished the X-com free dlc and am looking forward although with great trepidation to Fallout76.

Hiya Qayto, welcome!
Nice that you also took the time to post this time, and yes, everybody likes getting positive feedback. Seeing you are more of a reader than a writer, you may think of writing another nine posts; for after ten posts you could just give a :thumbsup: if you’d prefer that. :)

A thumbs up would be ideal for me. I do appreciate the people who take the time to post. Nine posts...right, no pressure...well fallout76 is out soon, I will either be bereft that my beloved game is ruined or hopefully, pleasantly surprised.

You would not have been banned for not posting, merely deleted!! :)

Hi everyone,

New here. I'm part of small Canadian indie dev team that work exclusively on turn-based strategy games for PC and mobile. We did the Demon's Rise and Strike Team Hydra games. Got lots more in the works and I look forward to being part of this nice community.

Welcome :)

Hi there

Been lurking in the site for the past 10 years , being on my basic daily bookmark routine but for some reason havent registered until now.

Single player RPG freak here(except JRPG that is),Piranha Bytes lobbyist and lately stuggling to get my two boys away from fortnite :)

Old enough to address properly formulaic SJW and young enough to still have hard-ons from a new Boyarsky/Cain announcement.

Nice to meet you (although i already feel aquainted with the regulars around here)

Welcome! Always nice to see longtime lurkers stepping into the light. :)
I hope you’ll be one of the regulars in no time.

Welcome both of you. I grew up in Canada and still have 3 siblings living there with their families. Enjoy posting.

Hi all
This is the account used by mark, for game developer Rampage Interactive working on Elleros Origins: Wytchsun.

can we ask, how to we go about giving some keys for an RPG game away? we have an FPS RTS in development and would like to give some keys away to members of RPG watch?

We will make a main news post also.

I’ve answered your questions via the PM you’ve sent.

Hello,

I am Alex aka Carbon aka JoyFreak. I found this forum online. I am a webmaster and owner of a gaming community. I decided to sign up to this community because it looks absolutely beautiful and wanted to support it by doing so! I am also an avid gamer. Great job on the design guys! Hope I get a warm welcome :).

Many thanks!

Hi Alex!
Welcome, welcome! I am famous for my warm welcomes, they are like a warm bath. ;) :cm:
In case of any complaints take it to the boss, Myrthos, who prefers cold showers. ;)

Back
Top Bottom