Fallout 4 Fallout 4 announcement, June 14th @E3

All you did is link to information I already know. I covered that stuff multiple times in the news section, and I even have some links about the game being a possible MMO.^^

Link - http://www.rpgwatch.com/developers/bethesda-softworks-20/news.html

So lets wait for the possible announcement, or more excuses from Bethesda & Pete Hines about not being ready to talk about the game once again.

Update: What will be even more hilarious is if they announce Fallout 4 will be an exclusive only on the XBox One for a few months. They do this with DLC already.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Really doubt the next Fallout will be an MMO; that would be akin to them abandoning TES because ESO is out now.

I'm pretty assured it has to be a (single player) FO4 announcement. The bigger question is whether they stripped down Skyrim's Creation engine, a.k.a. Gamebyro 3.0, and simply threw it upon Fallout as they did with Oblivion and FO3… or if they've taken all this gdamn time to come up with something brand new (i.e. Gamebryo 4.0) to make better use of new console tech.

And will anything in it be innovative, or just the same systems, even more simplified and consolized this time around? Sorry to be a party pooper. I need sleep. Damn dragons.

Last edited:
After what just happened at DGC (formerly SoE), I think any company will be extremely cautious about a new mmo. They just axed a bunch of folks, I'm pretty sure EQ1 and Two are headed the way of Vanguard.

I just gave arguments why I don't think it will be an mmo.

Come to think about it, Bethesda will probably wouldn't want to drive away focus from ESO so FO announcement might not be abound.

I just gave arguments why I don't think it will be an mmo.

Come to think about it, Bethesda will probably wouldn't want to drive away focus from ESO so FO announcement might not be abound.

Yes. I think if making Fallout On Line, they would compete against themselves.

pibbur who has been wrong on at least one occasion. There was that episode in 1972.

Back
Top Bottom