Gothic 3 Missing 1Heavy Chest Filled with Steel

EdtheAminal

Traveler
In the desert Where you kill all th Zombies and Skellys you are asked to get 6 bundles of steel for the smith ( it's near the temple wher all the undead are coming from Ben something or other) I found in 1 cave behing the town)3 heavy chests ( it's what they are called) and where I rescued the slave are 2 more but wher is the 6th one?

Another question I have 5 keys and was wondering why I can't open that temple where I got them? ( I have all the priest tablets figurines etc that are scattered about didn't see what besides exp and gold for finding the stuff there was to be done with it all or gotten)
Please help it's driving me nuts

Are you sure you are trying to open correct temple? There are 2 dffierent temples and both demand 5 keys. I adivse you to check that you actually have all the keys for that temple. :) or maybe its a bug? Never heard of such bug though. As for the figurines..they don't have nothing to do with temple keys..just for the sake of exploration.

i also found only 5 crates of heavy steel after helping the worker (was it Miguel?) to get back to Ben Sala. where is the sixth crate?

Back
Top Bottom