Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Extended CGI Trailer

The more I see of this game the more I want it.If only Max Payne 3 came out soon also.Just don't make a consolized port like Deus Ex Invisible war.

I don't know, extremely worried, why do they only show violence? Deus Ex was about choices and we haven't seen any dialogs, choices or skills and all we are getting is quick cutting videos/cutscenes.

Honestly who cares how good the cutscenes, most people watch them a couple times at most, before they start skipping them.

Uggh what's wrong with developers these days, please don't bring up Max Payne, did you see the new slogan?

Max Payne, now he's bald, fat and his ass is too big to bullet time, baby! :biggrin:

I don't know, extremely worried, why do they only show violence? Deus Ex was about choices and we haven't seen any dialogs, choices or skills and all we are getting is quick cutting videos/cutscenes.

Honestly who cares how good the cutscenes, most people watch them a couple times at most, before they start skipping them.

Uggh what's wrong with developers these days, please don't bring up Max Payne, did you see the new slogan?

Max Payne, now he's bald, fat and his ass is too big to bullet time, baby! :biggrin:

Getting old and becoming tired of life will make you look like the new Payne.Remember its been more than 10 years since part 2.

If you want gameplay, you might want to watch the gameplay trailer. There is still violence though, but they show the usage of the non-kill weapon (pulse canon), stealth, menu including augmentations, inventory, etc.

As for dialgos and choices, for that you need to have been lucky and/or a member of the "press". They showed a Detroit demo (at 2 conventions) with a police station. They did that "quest" 3 different ways: violence, talk you way through and stealth.

The more I see of this game the more I want it.If only Max Payne 3 came out soon also.Just don't make a consolized port like Deus Ex Invisible war.

It's already been confirmed for DX11 and Eyefinity support, better AI, and overhauled UI.

Thanks for the links to game play, I usually try to avoid them now days due to spoilers so many developers give away now in PR blitzes.

However if you guys say the game play videos look great and real choices are there, I hope your correct.

Getting old and becoming tired of life will make you look like the new Payne.Remember its been more than 10 years since part 2.
Lol, you'll forgive me I hope, if I don't take health advice from someone called Couchpotato! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom