Shadowrun - Alpha footage

I didn't back this and I was skeptical about whole project but so far it does look good.
I am still not fully convinced this guys can pull it off but I definitively have some expectations for this game now.

I'm kind of anemic on the graphic style, but the gameplay looks like terrific fun and there seems to be a wealth of strategy involved. Overall, no regrets on backing.

I was too late to the Kickstarter...but PREORDERED now, wooooooo!

That footage is AWESOME!

Lovely. Nice attention to detail in the city scene. Only thing that had me wondering - always TB/combat mode, even with no enemy in sight? Group movement seemed unecessarily slow at some points.

The more I watch it, the more I can't wait for the release this summer. Ironically, out of Shadowrun, Wasteland 2, Project Eternity, & Torment, I pledged the least on this (by far) and, at this point, it's jumped to the top of the list on anticipation.

I'm very impressed. It's coming along nicely.

I don't care for the style of the character portraits, but everything else looks great. It's a toss-up between this and Wasteland 2 for my most anticipated kickstarter game so far.

Same here !

At least if I can get it boxed. ;)

Dang! That's looks really good.

And that was just alpha with the game out sometime in June. Lotsa time to polish and tweak.

This is a good year for games :)

Back
Top Bottom