Gothic 3 Gothic 3 Quicksave does not work

Wasner

Traveler
Hello folks,

So like in the title, I have a problem with my quick save in Gothic 3. I had a lot of items, mission compleated and almost 1 month wasted, coz of this quick save. I was playing normaly, then my power shutdown. I was happy, becouse I saved the game right before this accident (it was like maybe 10 secs before it). Then I was trying to play the game as always, and after loading screen I have my character in first town. All items gone, statistics gone, even abilities are gone. I can't even fight by sword because I don't have ability to do it. I haven't even my first sword, basic potion, nothing. Orcs are actually neutral (instead of hostile). I can talk with them. And the funniest part is, I'm actually immortal.

Ok, enough of this long story. I need some solution to bring my save to normal. Somebody has this problem like me? I tried everything was written on the Internet.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm trying improve every day

Best regards,
Kamil

Ouch, this sounds bad. After the power problem has the game itself been corrupted? Have you tried to start a new game to see if everything works as normal? I have never used quicksave myself so I'm not sure if there is a basic difference from a normal save but first check to see if the game is OK.

BTW, welcome to the forum. Sorry you had to come under such a circumstance.

What he really needs is a relatively early savegame. Does anybody have this?

What he really needs is a relatively early savegame. Does anybody have this?

Depends how early, and on what version he was playing, as well as whether he had AB enabled or not. I've got a few saves with a hunter build with CP 1.75 and AB enabled, from Ardea up to Okara.

Well, when I start from the beggining everything is all right. This is not an early game, I have explored whole Myrtana and a bit Nordmar. I have almost 60% reputation of rebelians to get Paladin's armor. I was so exited and now everything is crashed. I can't do anything. I have 12 days (in game) wasted and i guess over 50 hours wasted.

Well, I don't want your saves, because I want to pass the game by my own way. I was wondering if someone could help me with find a solution to bring my quicksave to life.

Back
Top Bottom