RPG Site - The RPGs of 2020

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
RPG Site has listed the RPG release dates of 2020:

The RPGs of 2020: Every RPG and their release dates

If you are looking for last year's RPG list, click here.

2019 had some big RPG releases in big franchises like Kingdom Hearts III and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Here we list the upcoming RPGs we expect to see in 2020. Many have not been dated yet, but this listing will often be updated up to and through 2020.

Now - we know - defining what exactly is an 'RPG' is can be a little tricky. While some of the games below may not best be labeled as an 'RPG', we wanted to include games that have evident role-playing elements. We allow for a little bit of wiggle room.

Let us also note: our list only includes games with confirmed English versions set to release in 2020 and will be updated regularly throughout the year. Games that do not have confirmed English localizations or have not yet been announced with 2020 release plans will not be included.

Find the list below. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you see any omissions or mistakes!

[...]
More information.

I didn't recognize a lot of them. A few are on my radar:

Cyberpunk 2077
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood

I recognize a few mmos on that silly list. :)
For example this ain't no RPG: Phantasy Star Online 2.

Colony Ship and Realms Beyond are both listed as 2020 releases by their devs, and both missing from the list. Kinda sad, since they are probably the two most interesting releases slated for 2020 in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to wasteland 3, which is on the list, Colony Ship and Realms Beyond like Stingray, Knights of the Chalice 2, and Bloodlines 2. Of my Kickstarters, Skald: against the black priory and Beautiful Desolation should land in 2020 (I think). Given I still haven't played most of my 2018 or 2019 backlog that's plenty to be getting on with…

Colony Ship and Realms Beyond are both listed as 2020 releases by their devs, and both missing from the list. Kinda sad, since they are probably the two most interesting releases slated for 2020 in my opinion.

Hey! I contribute to rpgsite.net, and just wanted to say I saw our article linked here and then saw the comments. We made sure to add these two games.

Realms Beyond actually was on our radar, but we couldn't cover it back when it was in the crowdfunding stage. It must have just fallen through the cracks since.

Candidly, Colony Ship wasn't on our radar at all, but we've added that too.

Thanks for the heads up!

Still no release date for Mount & Blade 2!! This is getting crazy.

Not much for JRPGs other that FF7, and that's only on PS4 (so far). Though hopefully the Yakuza games will keep showing up here on PC. And where's our gorram Persona games!?

Back
Top Bottom