White Gold - Graphic Enhancements

Interzeptor

Watchdog
Already White Gold passed 10+ years of its lifetime, though for its release back in 2008 the graphic has been ahead of time but also needed fine tuning with the config/ ini files, a good example can be found on the Steam forum:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/546230/guides/#scrollTop=0

For patient fine tuners, there are 2 mods which even can squeeze out more optical performance:

1. ENB Series (based on TES4 Oblivion), in fact the enhancement goes similar to this game which can be named a milestone too.

Download here:
https://www.playground.ru/xenus_2/f...shitel_grafiki_enb_series_dlya_xenus_2-896302

The dll file to be dropped in the main folder but I recommend not to use the included config file, as this will blur your screen with the default settings. Better to let it run once so a new ini file will be created, this to be edited on everyone's own desire but it is tricky. The activation with Shift+F12 will load the last quicksave too.
Once I was done with my own part, I ran the compatibility mode which always does engage the ENB mod. Loading a previous safe without the mod will cause graphic artifacts so one need to decide to use it permanently.

2. Graphic mod

This was made available on Moddb but banned due to lacking of screenshots, so as other acts from the creator, now it was found in Nexus mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/xenus2whitegold/mods/6

This mod can be considered of being a serious work but also requires some own tuning, if there a 2 options (mod and patch), I recommend to use the patch.

Using all of above will make WG a bit more delicious to look at but as said, it requires some time for tuning to the own desire of enhancements.

Attachments

• Xenus 2021-06-11 08-45-53-48.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-11 08-45-53-48.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Xenus 2021-06-15 10-55-06-81.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-15 10-55-06-81.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Xenus 2021-06-17 00-50-13-86.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-17 00-50-13-86.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Xenus 2021-06-20 19-11-18-18.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-20 19-11-18-18.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Xenus 2021-06-20 21-55-56-71.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-20 21-55-56-71.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Xenus 2021-06-20 22-55-18-01.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-20 22-55-18-01.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 5
More screenshots

Attachments

• Xenus 2021-06-21 00-02-49-80.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-21 00-02-49-80.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Xenus 2021-06-21 19-24-12-14.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-21 19-24-12-14.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Xenus 2021-06-23 00-28-05-81.jpg
    Xenus 2021-06-23 00-28-05-81.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Xenus 2021-07-02 22-56-06-85.jpg
    Xenus 2021-07-02 22-56-06-85.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Xenus 2021-07-04 00-47-58-89.jpg
    Xenus 2021-07-04 00-47-58-89.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Xenus 2021-07-04 00-50-17-19.jpg
    Xenus 2021-07-04 00-50-17-19.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 6
The patch and the mod differ only in their names. I uploaded a patch to PG, it was rejected. Then I renamed it into a mod, uploaded it to PG, and it was published. And then a doggery of users barked about screenshots. Which, of course, my self-esteem did not allow me to do. Since I'm not putting this up for sale! And on the next version, they got them in full. Even more than necessary, I would say so.

Just wondering about one thing, all essential files from your 3 version patches at Nexus mod are showing dates from 2014 while this one what I did obtain from Moddb, apparently V1.1 indicates dates from 2016 and also is coming along with a Postprocess folder / HDR filde, giving me good results either.
Also a good point of adding the original videos along to the Nexus editions, for those which do prefer a better quality and originality though. What clue is behind the two SEGA video clips apart of possibly being misplaced?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
Se-ga - sega

Well, everything is simple here. I started with the horizon file in 2014. And then I switched to the hdr post-process and to the horizon file as applied to it. That is, I have not combined horizon files since 2014 with 2016. These are all files from scratch. Which, of course, is not normal, every time you take the original resource.qrc for a new mod, for example, including.
Well, SEGA is an anti-Xenus or something. That here the developers do not communicate (Sergey Zabaryansky even blacklisted me on vk.com), and mapplanner does not work, and there is no qre v. 77 for Precursors, and coral reef islands in Xenus 2, and Negletik and Island Planet in Precursors, and, and, and… and in general, they did exactly as much as they were paid, and not a little more. Without a soul, in general. There was no such thing in the 90s. Everything worked there, everything was there, and they did the work completely, and what was missing in money, people gave in kind to them. No matter, how many times I rode the tram in the 90s, I never paid. Since then there was a conductor, and he had no right to check the availability of a ticket. That is, I said, that I had a travel card if there were few people, or I paid for it if there were a lot. And he had warned all about the controller also. And everyone by tickets, who did not pay, if the controller went into the car, he still sold them on the sly. That was with the soul. At least this. Not what happened later, when he became a conductor-controller, and had the right to ask already. Well, as it is, nothing will happen and everything will stand up. Which, in fact, happened. If everything is translated into the monetary equivalent of exactly that. Instead of directly exchanging the necessary things and services. Like they don't know what I need? And I - them. They only pretend to be fools. And in fact, they're just greedy. Just like this reduction of one letter. Oh, yes, they don't need it. I completely forgot. Well, then, so do I. Or are they not satisfied with the price, even in kind? Well, then, me too! Just with regard to forced things, they only keep afloat. And as for the unnecessary ones - those that you can do without, they have a complete blockage here. So, with regard to this, I'm even holding on to nothing, compared to them. Where is this Russian Alyonka? Snickers only. And gas. And everything else in the same spirit.
Or is it some kind of inconsistency, more precisely, that they do not belong to this structure? That is, why, if they decided to pay you in kind for lack of money, why is it considered theft or violation of the law, like the same stowaway? This is an unofficial benefit! After all, you also helped someone unofficially. What now, to fix everything, or what, to transfer everything to the monetary equivalent? But there is a one-sided non-belonging here. They say, why should they take the rap for the same state, for example? Well, or someone for someone. Because they belong to the same structure! Or not? As in the university, where I studied, and from which I was subsequently expelled, including due to poisoning by a Novice. Well, a week later, somewhere after I came back to the university after a week's absence - a week of lying in bed from the hellish pain of all the teeth at the same time, swelling and softening of the gums on the right side of the upper and lower jaw - there was nothing out of this, except pain, on the left side up&lower jaw. So the first thing they demanded from me was a certificate due to absence. Well, I stayed there for a week and then my parents told me that we were leaving for another land to live, to throw everything and to get on the train urgently. Why such a rush, if it was really just after I drinking a glass of Pepsi-Cola from a kvass barrel? From drinking a glass of pepsi, the university is not thrown and do not tick to the other side. Well, that's not the point. More precisely, not only in this. The scholarship was not paid at this university. You's still young and green, they say. Only starting from the third year. But the state paid it for me after all! The money was transferred, wasn't it? What is this decree of the rector not to pay them to students? So I say that they have a one-sided non-affiliation.
Why am I so sure of this? As soon as I drank a glass of Pepsi-Cola, I immediately had a headache. And when I was returning back to the university, my headache began to increase. Then I waited for the end of this subbotnik, at which I was given a scythe to mow the grass near the dean's office (and I can mow the grass with a scythe very well, in the 90s I learned at a dacha in Ukraine). But that's not the point. In short, after the end of the subbotnik, I went to home and kept thinking, that I just wanted to get there. Since the headache kept getting worse and worse. Well, I drove to home in general, endured until the evening, went to bed. And it's just become scary. Somehow I fell asleep. I woke up at night from a terrible toothache of all teeth at the same time. And so it lasted three days of hell (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday): headache and pain of all teeth at once. Then the gums on the right side of the upper and lower jaw softened and swelled. I even shook all my teeth half a centimeter to the left and right - the gums were so soft. While on the left side of the upper and lower jaw, the gums were firm and there was no swelling. Well, it went on for three more days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). Well, on Saturday everything went downhill. My grandfather and I went to get a certificate from the polyclinic that I was ill. The doctor says that she will not give it out, since there is no disease here and that someone hit me and I just don't want to admit it. And that from a cold glass of Pepsi-Cola, there can be no such freezing of the gums. I told her that no one beat me. She told me she didn't believe me. Well, then grandpa asked her for a certificate that I was sick and had a gums cold like this after work with a scythe, since I was hot, like. Well, Sunday is even better. And on Monday I'm back at uni. A week and that's it, let's get on the train, drop out of university and move to another land. Why would it be, if it was like that?
Why am I sure that this is a chemical weapon and not a biological one? Because then, when we moved to another land, drug addicts came up to me and offered me a beer. Well, I drank. Then they came up again and offered to drink a shots glass of tincture. I drank. Well, they said that now go. I also thought that why so little? I went out, and then I feel that my head is starting to hurt. Then stronger and stronger. When I took a leak near the kiosk, head was already terribly ill. Well, I understood everything already that it would be the same. I came home, and then again three days of hell of toothache and headache, then blistering and softening of the gums on the right side of the upper and lower jaw for three more days, then it's all on the decline. But the only difference from what happened after a glass of Pepsi-Cola near the university from a barrel of kvass is that my right hand began to freeze much harder in the cold with my left, and in general, somehow the weight of the left began to lift more, more precisely, the right less. Well, it was tolerated much easier than it was transferred then.
Well, then there were two krantiks in this barrel: one for kvass, the other for pepsi, and in general, a person from my group took me to her, told me that let's go drink kvass, on the way he told me about the white ticket that he had been done after discovering scaliosis. I told him, is it true that you have scaliosis? He just laughed, and he was like, how are you going to get out of the army after uni, because there will be two more years left until you're 27? Get married and have kids, or what? I told him that this is a matter of the distant future. Well, he told me that I need to think about it now. Then we came to the barrel, there's such a cool woman as usual. He told me that he would be kvass, and you? And I answered him with Pepsi, because I am not indifferent to Pepsi-Cola (I can drink Coca-Cola, but it is an average, so to say). Well, this woman poured him a 250ml glass of kvass, Pepsi for me 250ml glass too, we drank, went back, and then I had a headache. Well, then I already said above what happened.
And there was nothing to be done. Since this is my second poisoning occurred shortly after the events with Litvinenko, namely on January 9, 2007. Well, the first one was in November 2001. You can't say that, like, I don't want to, since you came here? If I didn't go, then yes. And so- no. With regard to the women from the panel in the sense of the second. But still, is this a reason? As there, with regard to the university. I don't match, like... Or maybe they don't correspond to the university? A pack of dogs mowing from the army and getting a diploma at the same time. And then, some shit, I don't want all that. So, if you don't want to, then don't take the money then. And if you take the money, then you want it then. Where is the provision of any services for money at all? They are not here in sight. You pay money, but you don't get services. This is an ordinary scam.
And something does not suit me, as the teachers at the university told me, a package in my hands and out the window. I am not Yanukovych to leave, and not Putin, who how Putin left in 2008. And if they leave, then transferring their projection to me, they expect the same from me. And they get their leave, so to speak. Which is regarded as something illegal. But is this all damn legal, or what? Let them go themselves. And let don't sticking out there how some kind of ballast. And I will help them with this. Well, so are they to me.
Well, isn't Putin a ballast now? And Russia is leaving. Well, continue on, right up to the collapse. Just don't throw your philosophy at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, rather it is a response to the silence of the support service of this site. Not a single answer to my numerous questions for two weeks. That's not how offer to have a relationship. They don't want to see me here! So I left. Now it's my turn to share the game equally with the developers. They are already aborigines after all. Flora and fauna. Although, as I perceive this, the affiliation is determined by the reaction of another person. So physically the object does not change from this. Well, the smell is only superimposed on it. How, for example, can a monitor become yours? You can have it. But it won't be yours in any way. It will remain the same with you, as it was in the store when you bought it. But nobody asks me about it, what is my concept of property? Well, I don't ask them about it either. That it extends to their production facilities, but not to the land. As if, it's all just in their head. And nothing more. Well, as here in mine, in principle, too. So equally.
A person sees not only with his eyes, but also with his brain. More precisely, a person sees with his eyes, but then the brain superimposes images on the picture, obtained with his eyes, and the person sees exactly this processed picture. And that's exactly what he sees. That is, looking at his car, or the car of a neighbor or a friend of a person, a person sees it not as just a car standing unattended at a supermarket, but as the car of this person. And this is the image superimposed by the brain on the picture. Since if you look with your eyes, it will be exactly the same unattended car, even if it's someone's, even your friend's, even yours! Well, in general, it's clear... Yes, it's disappeared from me. And I began to see just with my eyes. Without any images at all. That is, I stopped seeing them! And to such an extent that if, when it was beginning disappeared from me, I somehow still saw the car of a person when he was in it, but when he got out of it, then stopped. Then later I didn't even see his car, sitting in it with him! That is, there is a car, a person leaves the supermarket, gets into it... and nothing happens. I continue to see this car as ownerless, even with him, its owner, in it! It's like the car is on its own, and its owner is on his own.
It's so strange to go into your house, into your apartment exactly the same as in any other house, as in any other apartment. The computer is like in the store in my room. It's like I rented it. There is no feeling, that he is mine. More precisely, not sensation, but image. My city, my house, my apartment, flower beds, sidewalks, some kind of office, lunch break... that's all gone, and with an end. The hairstyle is the same for a woman - that's how a horse's mane hangs from a mare. And she herself looks like a mare, respectively. This can be enumerated indefinitely. The letters of the university of the same are made of metal. The birds sitting on them don't know that this is a university, do they? Well, I also stopped seeing it. University, theater, residential buildings - no difference. How to go to the construction site if. A house is being built, then it was handed over - no difference. How to live on a construction site if. In words, if I try to describe it somehow. Uni is an image. And the birds, sitting on the inscription Hollywood, do not see any Hollywood. Only a person sees it. And that's exactly what disappeared from me. Some kind of devil. Yes. Only on understanding it holds. Understanding that if I don't have it, then someone else has it, others have it, and maybe everyone even has it. Well, and mutual control. Even in small things, but every time they still remind you about it. Not letting go to free swimming, so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well comrade, does it surprise a bit? You have decided to post your considerable mods on the Western side but like with the graphic mod, it is kept in your native language though, so as the qrc which is not usable for most of us but worth having a trial with that. Why don't you take the qrc from Wesps UP and build your mods onto this base? I am quiet sure that machine translated or not - you night find some more attention, from the community so as from the sites.

Well, you see, the English-speaking community is not just a bunch of people, who speak English. First of all, it is the original, the original source. Why does everyone want to get away from the Russian-speaking community? Not because everyone here speaks Russian. Because of this copy-paste, because of this damaged phone, by which everything comes here in a distorted form. And so people rush there, to West, and there they find the same copy-paste beggars, with the difference only of speaking in English... The point is in the original! And not in English.

Back
Top Bottom