Tails of Iron - Released

Looks very nice. Just refunded Crysis Remastered on Steam. Might pick this up with the refund money

You rather play this then Crysis Remastered? If so that's good for a laugh.:lol:

The scariest of the Princes of Amber...even the weapons trainer feared Gerald. And even odder, most of the people that feared him actually liked him, because of how affable he was, until provoked. Then you ran.

I can't keep track of all these different games. There's the "Trails of" series, the "Tales of" series, and now "Tails of"?

Me to I originally thought it was a new Trails or Tales JRPG game.

Man those names sounds the same.:S

You rather play this then Crysis Remastered? If so that's good for a laugh.:lol:

It runs pretty bad. Even the DLSS option doesn't work as intended. I'd much rather play the original at this point. Even if i drop the settings, it hovers around 60 fps, which runs choppy as hell on a 144hz monitor

It runs pretty bad. Even the DLSS option doesn't work as intended. I'd much rather play the original at this point. Even if i drop the settings, it hovers around 60 fps, which runs choppy as hell on a 144hz monitor
Well that sucks as I was waiting for all three games to get remastered.

You'll need a godlike PC to max the first remaster out. Not worth it imo.
Seems I'll replay the originals instead then. They all aged well at least. I still remember when the first Crysis was released, and no one could play it on max settings.

In situations like that, it might help to lower the refresh rate of your monitor. 60 fps at 60hz should seem smoother and eliminate any screen tearing.

What do you mean by "Godlike PC" - are we talking something a late series intel chipset with 32GB of onboard ram and a 2080 could handle or… beyond?

Depends on how intent you are on seeing all the bells and whistles. I haven't played it yet myself, but from what I've seen and read, you need an RTX 3080 or equivalent if you want to play with ray tracing on at higher resolutions and still get a decent framerate.

Back
Top Bottom