Gothic 3 Gigantic cave between Gotha & Okara (by grain thieves)

sleipner

Traveler
For those who have done the grain thieves quest, did anybody else notice a cave entrance behind their camp? I went inside an checked around (about a 1/3rd through it so far - I think). Basically, this thing is at *least* as big as the Nordmar/Hammer clan's primary mine/forge.

So far inside I've encountered minecrawlers, undead (sword types, a few skeleton archers, and zombies), and gargoyles. There seems to be at least 3 to 4 branches in the cavern and a main, umm.... cavernous.... center. 2 of the branches I have explored so far contain at least metal chests at the end with items like magic ore blanks (not the pure kind).

Why do I have a bad feeling I'm gonna encounter at least one black troll in this place???

Yes, been there, done that. But this should be in the spoiler section, I think.

Another thing about spoilers: when sometimes, as in this case, the message title says everything, wouldn't it be a good idea to keep new posts to spoiler sections from showing on the front page of RPGWatch (on the new post subjects list)?

Well, now that the thread has been moved, I can reveal that there were a couple of valuable items in the cave, but that's all. Maybe I missed the point of the whole place, but the cave seemed a bit out of place, as there were no explanations for what the monsters were doing there, and especially no reason why the grain thieves were camping so close.

Back
Top Bottom