What games are you playing now? - Page 576 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What games are you playing now?

Default What games are you playing now?

November 26th, 2018, 16:33
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
If I wasn't the exact target audience for this type of game, it'd be a definite "wait for patches/dlc" game.
Originally Posted by Bethesda
Stash Limit Increase: We hear you loud and clear. We will be increasing the stash limit in the coming weeks. The current limit is there for technical reasons, to cap the number of items the game is tracking in the world, including every container and stash. We believe we have some ideas in both the short- and long-term that will address the size without risking stability, but this is one we need to take our time on to make sure it is done right.
It's all about how they fix the storage space issues. The stash/inventory seems to be doing everything it can to stop me playing the game. I want to collect EVERYTHING. I might need it at some point. Can always sell it. If I've taken the time to look in a box then I might as well loot it and the game might as well let me.

They need to fix vendors having no cash too so I can offload some Bulk Steel. Also, why doesn't Bulk weigh less?! I was surprised it didn't! Bethesda sucks at making games!

SirJames

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)

November 26th, 2018, 17:03
@SirJamesEncumbrance Exploit PC
Spoiler – exploit given

Also, if a vendor has zero caps, just move tabs between all to just ammo or armor, etc. They will get their allotment of 200 caps.
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut
aka survivalnut

crpgnut

Survival Game Nut
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)

November 26th, 2018, 19:45
@crpgnut Good tips! I wouldn't feel even remotely bad about using that exploit. I hope they leave it in. Sounds like the best feature of the game.

SirJames

SasqWatch

November 27th, 2018, 00:00
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Sounds interesting. I just purchased NWN:EE during the Black Friday sale, so maybe I'll check out that server. Are there custom Greyhawk-specific monsters, etc, or does it just use existing assets?
They use the latest CEP and a single small override file. Besides having lots of creature variants, eg many different types of orcs, goblins, kobolds etc, I'm not sure if there are any specific to WoG. There's lots of WoG lore, religions etc and most of the adventure areas are based off old D&D modules….

The Village of Hommlet: Levels 1-4
Temple of Elemental Evil: 4-12
Ruskis & Pirate Skullduggery: 1-4
Borderkeep: Last Bastion Against the Pomarj: 2-10
Ghost Tower of Inverness: 7-11
Against the Giants: Intended from about 8th level through mid-Epic
Cult of the Dragon: 8th into Epic
The Marklands (The Great Northern Crusade): 14th through mid Epic
White Plume Mountain: 14th into Epic
Rary the Traitor: Epic and Beyond
Queen of the Demon Web Pits: Epic and Beyond
Undermountain: 5 into Epic

You can check out a slightly older version of the PW offline here if you like…

https://neverwintervault.org/project…world-greyhawk
--
"You will find your death pleasant, but your fate unbearable." - Hionhurn the Executioner

KaosWarMonk

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

December 2nd, 2018, 12:41
Having Finished D::OS-2 definitive I'm starting Mutant year Zero….

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)

December 2nd, 2018, 19:26
Artifact. Anyone else?

SirJames

SasqWatch

December 2nd, 2018, 21:11
Started playing Assassins Creed Odyssey and X4 Foundations.
--
"Nowadays due to woke ideology, the normal rules of the game, due process, political compromise, the presumption of innocence, free speech, even reason itself have now been suspended"

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)

December 2nd, 2018, 21:41
Depending on the mood, I currently play Tower of Time or Saints Row IV (the peak of RPGness, let me tell you ).

Cacheperl

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

December 2nd, 2018, 21:51
Originally Posted by Cacheperl View Post
Depending on the mood, I currently play Tower of Time or Saints Row IV (the peak of RPGness, let me tell you ).
Well it's not "What RPG games are you playing now?" so no foul I say.
--
"Nowadays due to woke ideology, the normal rules of the game, due process, political compromise, the presumption of innocence, free speech, even reason itself have now been suspended"

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)

December 2nd, 2018, 22:29
I'm currently going between Legend of Grimrock II and Dragon's Dogma. They're both a breath of fresh air after BT4. Especially Dragon's Dogma, what a fun game! (though I understand it ultimately gets quite grindy?)

Starting Titan Quest (the refurbished awesomesauce edition) this week in our weekly LAN co-op session. I've never played with the expansion, so looking forward to it.
--
Proud leader of the Shit Games Liberation Front
All your shit games are belong to us

FIRST KNIGHT OF THE ORDER OF THE BLOB

Shagnak

SGLF Founder

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

December 3rd, 2018, 01:00
Getting into Mutant Zero; not perfect but not bad.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

December 3rd, 2018, 02:52
Just about to go back into playing Pillars 2…had put 15 hours into it with a few restarts.

Might hold off for for a week more until Christmas holidays starts.
--
I can change almost anything… but I can't change human nature.

CelticFrost

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

December 3rd, 2018, 03:01
I'm still playing Disgaea the fifth, I've been playing it now for several weeks and I'm still not through the main story. The prior two games that I played also had a lot of content that opens after you complete the story line, so at this rate I might be playing the game into Christmas.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)

December 3rd, 2018, 19:15
Octopath Traveler. I'm really intrigued by it so far. I chose Ophilia as my origin character, and I'm appreciating her story so far. I had tears within the first 20 minutes or so. Combat is remarkably satisfying.

And the music, oh my, the music is phenomenal.
--
~Watching since 2007~

Ragnaris

Sentinel

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

December 3rd, 2018, 22:30
Getting a little exhausted with Pathfinder Kingmaker. Awaiting the 11/12 patch for FO76.

Playing a little War in the North - which is one of the best LotR games out there. Aside from that, I'm mostly focusing on developing my game.

Darth Tagnan

Mentioned: Post(s)

December 4th, 2018, 03:40
Fallout 4
About to start Vampyr (much more attractive after latest patch)
Stopped FO76 as needs more patches

Hurls

Non-twitch gamer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

December 4th, 2018, 14:07
Still playing mutant zero; 11 hours in - they say it is around 20 hours so i'm probably a little over 1/2 way. It is a lot of fun with decent progression but there are a few little things I would change. One concern is replay value is very low as everything is hand placed (or sold I'm told). Exploration really has benefit as there is lots of hidden loot and the game is tightly balanced so finding those few extra scraps or items really help…

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

December 4th, 2018, 14:58
Originally Posted by Darth Tagnan View Post
Getting a little exhausted with Pathfinder Kingmaker. Awaiting the 11/12 patch for FO76.

Playing a little War in the North - which is one of the best LotR games out there. Aside from that, I'm mostly focusing on developing my game.
Bug-o-rama, bug-o-rama, neverheard, vaporware.

Masochism kicked in?
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)

December 4th, 2018, 15:22
I believe it has been about two months since I took my break from Pathfinder, but now I'll likely wait for all the additional content to be available as well before I return to the game.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)

December 4th, 2018, 15:39
Finished Firewatch. A nice little story-based game. Although they call it more an 'experience', which is correct as there is not really a clear story. Sure there is some mystery and events, but it is mostly about the chatter with the girl in the other watchtower and figuring out your own life. Puzzles are basically non-existent, no combat. The atmosphere is great.

I finished it in about 3 hours, about the time it requires most of us to exit the character creation screen. I did enjoy it, but can't stop to wonder how much better it could be with some real puzzle solving, story and mysteries to solve.

Started rise of the tomb raider. I'm about 2 hours in and it ticks all the right boxes for me. It has been some time since I looked this forward to playing a game. I still like deus ex more because of the extra depth it has, but RoTtr really looks nice.

Speaking of, I have an intel i5 + ati r9 280 with 3gb ram (equivalent to a nvidia gtx 760/960). From all accounts I should be able to play it in high. While it is okay in the beginning of the game and the caves (not buttery smooth but really good), it really starts to chugs in the open soviet region. There is a video on youtube with the r9 280 on youtube which really is very fluid and he uses even higher settings than me.

From what I gather from around the internet I'm probably cpu bound, so I was wondering if directx 12 might solve it for me? I do have windows 8, so I would have to upgrade to windows 10 and that would be a lot of 'work' if it does not change anything.

ilm

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What games are you playing now?