DA2 Poll: How much is Dragon Age 2 worth?

Dragon Age 2

How much is Dragon Age 2 worth?

• Full price

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 10 US$ off

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Half price

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • 10 US$

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 5 US$

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Grandor Dragon

Sentinel
I am curious about Dragon Age 2, but am not entirely sure when to buy it. So here is a poll for those who played the game. What is the price that justifies the purchase?

At half price, it's well worth it in my opinion. It's mainly considered bad because it's compared to Origins, which was fantastic, not because it's a rubbish game.

I'll say only that DA2, no matter what others say, is not a bad game, not at all.
It's definetly not a masterpiece nor classic. But it's good enough to have fun with it.
Buy it.
Maybe the best suggestion here is to wait a bit more till a gold/diamond/platinum/whatever edition is released that'll include all DLC.

P.S. I'm not being payed by Bioware like those metacritic trolls that give 10 to FA2 and 0 to TW2. I just can't say DA2 is a bad game. That'd be a lie.

I'm waiting for the Platinum edition, but that is mostly because I find it tedious to buy DLC one at a time. I enjoyed the demo well enough, and would have bought the game already if I knew it was "finished"...

Do the world of gamers a favor and skip this one. No need in supporting EAs effort to churn out games with 1 year development cycle.

Half price!
I'm not going to say there's no redeeming qualities, it can be a fun game at times. Just not at over 20.oo imo ='.'=

I might buy the GotY edition (lol) if the remaining DLC are worth a damn and not just item pack filler.

In its current state, $20, and only if there's nothing else to play.

What does this mean ? "10 US$ off" ?

Waiting for the special edition (and the price going with it, around 25€) is the best monetary option.

Considering it didn't give me half the play time that the first game did - I'd pay what I paid for Mass Effect. About $20 AU.

It was worth the $30 or I spent on it, when I did - thanks, Origin. :)

Still, it's nowhere as great as DAO.

I got it for about 15 Euros which is relatively cheap for a one year old game. It was definitely worth that price. Given that I would rate DA2 as a strong B game I chose 10 dollars off as an appropriate price point.

Hmmm, if I couldn't stomach DAO because of all the companions, would DA2 turn me off even more? I'm kind of a single-character player unless the game is turn-based.

playing a game where someone named Anders commits a terrorist act and "bombing" innocents make this lakeluster game lower in value even more--voted half.

Back
Top Bottom