Bevontule - On Steam Greenlight

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
You can vote for open-world tactical RPG Bevontule on Steam Greenlight now:

Bevontule

Bevontule is a modern take on the role-playing genre, inspired heavily by Japanese, open-world and tactical RPGs. While we draw from and are happy to list our many 'golden age'-era influences, Bevontule maintains a strong identity, presenting an array of unique gameplay elements that expand upon and innovate beyond many of the systems we ourselves loved as children.

KEY FEATURES:

• Mature and highly-detailed plot spanning thousands of years, inspired by games like Xenogears and Shadow Hearts.
  • Unique and challenging tactical, turn-based combat system where proper positioning and timing are critical.
  • Beautiful 3D environments to discover, explore and conquer, including a massive, JRPG-style overworld.
  • Free-roaming enemies with a wide variety of movement patterns, behaviors and habitats; avoid or engage at your own discretion!
  • Unrelenting and highly-intelligent enemy AI that can be scaled to various difficulty levels.
  • A large cast of interesting characters with defined roles, yet deeply customizable skillsets, with multiple builds for each combatant.
  • Enemies learn and level up as you do, accessing new skills, tactics and other ‘enhancements.’
  • Unlock, learn and equip from hundreds of combat skills, attribute bonuses, and world-based buffs.
  • Scavenge, create and upgrade items with our original skill-based crafting system.
  • Integrated bestiary system that rewards discovery, experimentation and exploitation of enemies for rewards.
  • Loads of side-quests, optional bosses/areas, and minigames!
More information.

Definitely improved since I sent feedback to the devs and they promised to take heed. :)

Voted! Looks interesting enough that I would give it a try.
And thankfully the chars don't look too JRPG'y.

I alpha-tested this quite a bit in the beginning. It is starting to shape up pretty nicely. Voted!

I also voted for it. Ler's see How an open world, tactical JRPG does fare

Back
Top Bottom