ATOM RPG - Trudograd Sneak Peak

Yeah but for a game made with only $33,521 at the beginning the Russian developer did a good job. I would like to see what they could do with a bigger budget.:)

Finding a talented writer is something i personally would have prioritized a lot, especially for a cheap game where other shortcomings could be expected and accepted without problems.

I'll bet that this person is
1) Just someone he knows personally, so he gets hired pretty much as a favor. Never do this.
2) This is without a single doubt someone very young. He writes like he is in his 15-20's. For example almost anything that has to do with (young and very young) women is cringy and sometimes even quite sleazy. Stuff like economics and politics, this is way above his head, he shouldn't go near that.

Never tried finding a good writer in russia for anything so i have no idea how difficult that is ;) maybe its as good as it could get but i have a hard time believing that.

Yeah I played worse Russian RPGs over the last twenty years.

Still remember another Fallout clone called Planet Alcatraz.

Anyway I agree the translation was half-baked at best.

At least some volunteers were able to fix/re-translate the errors.

Looks like the developers are inspired by Fallout.:)

ATOM RPG Power Armor - Twitter video

Seems were getting power armor in the expansion.

….No shit ;)
Come it's just a little joke.:cool:

Anyway Looks to be inspired from Fallout 4 actually.

ELsnIaWX0AE_Of1.jpg:large

I could say one of those when in Soviet Russia jokes.:lol:

I might just wait until this extra content has landed before diving in, but good to know it will be somewhat diverse from the base game, so if I get overly curious I can still give it a thorough going.

Back
Top Bottom