General notice about my activities - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » General notice about my activities

Default General notice about my activities

March 7th, 2020, 14:08
I need/want to change my priorities, to focus on other activities. This means stopping my activities at the Watch. In case you need the help of a moderator I advise you not to mention (= the automatic notification) or PM me anymore for I’m afraid it will be to no avail. Use the report ‘button’ next to any post if you see a violation of the TOS, or try a PM to Myrthos or Corwin for any other matter.
Sadly I can not give any indication about whether I’ll return to continue my present activities in the near future or whether my activities will be more limited.
I’d like to stress I am not leaving because of a conflict.

I don’t like saying goodbyes, if I had not been a moderator I think I would have rather just disappeared.

Nevertheless, I’d like to thank @Myrthos, @Corwin, @Arkadia7, @sakichop, @Capt. Huggy Face, @Winterfart, @joxer and @Ripper, for their kind words of support on the forums and/or via PM, guys, those words of yours were like small gifts.
Thanks to @screeg for the nice avatar (Giant Eyeball) he gave me some years ago.
To those that have given me a to show your appreciation of the things I said or did: thank you.

To all: enjoy the Watch, the discussions on the forums, and of course playing RPGs!
--
1. It's not what you say - it is the way you say it.
Lovely 2 minute video: 'Change your words, change your world'

2. Getting a YouTube video loaded and other BB codes, see this post
Last edited by Eye; March 7th, 2020 at 14:38. Reason: You -> yours

Eye

Eye Watch
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » General notice about my activities