Dragon Age - Stolen Throne Book Review

And you honestly cannot fathom why people don't like the codex and people from it?

DGaider, is there an ebook version of Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne?
I'm only aware of a Kindle version (which you can get on Amazon). I think there are translations coming, but beyond that I really don't know what Tor has planned for other versions.

The story for DA sounds somewhat similar to The Black Company by Glen Cook; which I've been lent and haven't got around to reading yet.

I'm only aware of a Kindle version (which you can get on Amazon). I think there are translations coming, but beyond that I really don't know what Tor has planned for other versions.

Thanks David.
My ebook reader can handle Mobi or .LIT format. I'll keep looking around and pick it up if I see it.

I found nothing on eReader, Fictionwise, Shortcovers, B&N, or any other sites I use to buy eBooks. Only the $10 Kindle edition ... which I can read on my iPhone at least.

I found nothing on eReader, Fictionwise, Shortcovers, B&N, or any other sites I use to buy eBooks. Only the $10 Kindle edition ... which I can read on my iPhone at least.

Yeah I did the rounds of the usual places as well but couldn't find it.

Give me a shout if you see it anywhere else. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom