Greedfall - E3 Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new video from E3 for Greedfall.

[E3 2018] GreedFall paints the genesis of the game’s story in E3 Trailer GreedFall is the latest RPG from Spiders, currently in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Set in a 17th century setting embedded in magic, Greedfall has a unique visual identity inspired by European Baroque art, depicting grandiose sceneries in muted warm colors and dark undertones. This E3 Trailer reveals the origins of GreedFall’s story, as settlers, mercenaries and treasure hunters, fleeing a continent plagued by pollution and an incurable disease, set foot on a remote island seeping with magic, rumored to be filled with riches and lost secrets.

A grand journey filled with mystery follows, as you find yourself in the middle of ever-increasing tensions between the invading settlers and the locals, who are protected by manifestations of the island’s earthly magic in the form of supernatural beings. With a strong focus on its core RPG identity, GreedFall follows Spiders' experience in building intricate worlds filled with mysteries to discover, weaving deep character interactions, and offering players freedom to achieve quests and objectives in many different ways – through combat, as well as diplomacy, deception or stealth.

The island of GreedFall is a living, ever-evolving world. Your actions, from seemingly trivial choices to the most important political decisions, will influence and alter its course, as well as the relationship between the different factions established on the island. GreedFall releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2019. Hands off presentations and interviews are available at E3 2018.
Thanks porcozaur!
More information.

Dont know why, but thought of Ass Creed 3 while watching that :S

I don't remember any magic in AC3.

Didn't we see that trailer long ago? Ah, no, not quite:

While I found this interesting I would like at least some gameplay videos or even screenshots for that matter. The website for the game has 4 "Screenshots" that look like wallpapers.

Not bad and given Spiders budget for this game is larger then its released catalogue of games, makes me hopeful they may finally release a huge commercial success.

It's those silly British hats and uniforms. I hear Ripper wears one. ;)

I wouldn't say no to one of those hats, but that ain't no British uniform. Looks more Spanish (they invented that style), but I think it's just a generic colonial look.

I wouldn't say no to one of those hats, but that ain't no British uniform. Looks more Spanish (they invented that style), but I think it's just a generic colonial look.

And it makes sense, since there are muskets in the game:

This shape was favored by Spanish soldiers, as when standing at arms their muskets could be held at their shoulders right or left without hitting the hat brim.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricorne#History

Back
Top Bottom