Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Gone Gold

Lke the chicks voice more, sounds a lot more natural. Dude sounds a bit try too hard with accent, should've just went with natural tone.
Not many can pull that off. ( like my own Barry white pick up: where you're from? You sexy thing)

Review embargo is over with.

https://www.vg247.com/2018/10/01/assassins-creed-odyssey-reviews-round-up-pc-ps4-xbox-one/
Eurogamer – Recommended
RPG Site – 7
Destructoid – 9
COGconnected – 78/100
Gamespot – 8
USgamer – 4.5/5
VideoGamer – 8
God is a Geek – 8
Game Informer – 8.3
GamesBeat – In progress
Forbes – 8.5
GamesRadar+ – 5/5
Stevivor – 9
Hobby Consolas [Spanish] – 90/100
VGN [Italian] – 9
Leadergamer [Turkish] – No score
ACG [Video] – Buy

I'm lazy to read them all and get the three major questions answered, but then there are separate articles on two of those.

1. Did Ubi use seashells censoring idiocy again?
No: https://www.pcgamesn.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/assassins-creed-odyssey-zeus

2. Are sidequests boring filler and linear?
Apparently no, they're folowing TW3 style of sidequests where choices matter: https://www.pcgamesn.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/assassins-creed-odyssey-medusa-fight
https://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-creed-odyssey-is-determined-to-make-your-choices-matter/
https://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-c...his-npc-what-i-think-of-her-stupid-sidequest/

3. k+m?
Can't find an answer on that yet. Previous games had it either on acceptable level or done great, but better safe than sorry.

assassins-creed-odyssey-zeus-580x334.jpg

If you are playing Kassandra, in one side quest you have the option to kill a guy's mother and fuck his father. I am sorry but after this, AC > TW3 :p

Gamer's have to much time on their hands, and just are just silly. Someone said let play this game and the first thing they do is climb a penis on a Greek statue..

It's the same with the horse testicles in RDR2. Just not funny.:roll:

(Not aimed at you lostforever it's for the original internet poster.)

I probably wont play this till it gets patched and both episodic DLC get released.

Gamer's have to much much time on their hands, and just are just silly. Someone said let play this game and the first thing they do is climb a penis on a Greek statue..

It's the same with the horse testicles in RDR2. Just not funny.:roll:

(Not aimed at you lostforever it's for the original internet poster.)

Apparently claim is not optional as its also fast travel point :p

Apparently claim is not optional as its also fast travel point :p
Yeah just read the article with the picture.
There have been a multitude of Assassin’s Creed games since the series began, and many of them let you climb things. Many of those things are appropriate for climbing, like trees and ladders. Some are things you definitely shouldn’t climb, like cathedrals and other historic sites. But no climbing option has ever been quite so inappropriate as Zeus’s penis.

Yes, you can climb a divine dong in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and it’s rock-hard, too – because it’s carved from stone. There’s a massive nude statue of the Greek god aiming lightning at the poor mortals down below, and as with all permanent erections in the world of AC, you can climb it.

In fact, you’re encouraged to, as the tip of Zeus’s lighting (the literal lightning, this one isn’t a euphemism) serves as a synchronization point. That means it doubles as a fast travel location, so you can quickly head back and put your hands all over the divine body whenever you want. Only to get a better vantage point to plan your next assassination, of course – like in the beautiful, cinematic shot above which comes via tortopor on Reddit.

In theory, you don’t have to touch the godly member, but Ubisoft knows what’s going to happen. Your character will react with mild collar-tugging when you start climbing in inappropriate areas, as you can see in the video below.
Look it even has vids.

What's next a giant woman's vagina or breasts to climb Ubsoft?

What's next a giant woman's vagina or breasts to climb Ubsoft?

Ahead of you lies adventure, and your strength still lies within!
Freedom from the Ass of Doom is the treasure you will win!

Ahead of you lies adventure, and your strength still lies within!
Freedom from the Ass of Doom is the treasure you will win!
Well South Park is known for it's wacky crazy bypassing of the FCC Laws.:biggrin:

So if you're watching it you know what to except. I believe that was Sir Lemmiwinks first introduced in Lemmiwinks' Adventure Begins. He got stuck in someones colon.

His last appearance was a year ago when he killed his evil brother.

Reviews ( copied this from reddit, tho' you're free to believe otherwise)

The Codex - Rino the Bouncer - 9.3 / 10.0

Odyssey brings momentous experience through a controversial shift in direction.

3DNews - Алексей Лихачев - Russian - 9 / 10.0

An exciting adventure full of surprises, secrets and interesting stories. Another successful experiment from Ubisoft.

AngryCentaurGaming - Jeremy Penter - Buy

Areajugones - David Cruz García - Spanish - 9.4 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the culmination of a franchise that still knows how to stand its own ground. The RPG options have been expanded and the open world is even deeper. The title set in Greece is a very serious candidate for the GOTY award.

Attack of the Fanboy - William Schwartz - 4.5 / 5 stars

Assassin's Creed Odyssey gives the very best modern open-world RPGs a run for their money when it comes to the sheer amount of content and level of quality found across the board.

AusGamers - Steve Farrelly - 9.1 / 10.0

Ubisoft Quebec has made you a cog in the Peloponnesian war, but they've also allowed you to dress up that cog however you see fit, and this transcends the cosmetic, right through to being able to romance other characters in the game-world. A game-world that is truly alive.

Cerealkillerz - Gabriel Bogdan - German - 9 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey surprises with probably the best storyline of the series so far that takes you with major decision options and strong protagonists through a well made Ancient Greece. The different story arcs and different endings are well integrated and even the often necessary grind is lightened up through the deep personalities of Kassandra and Alexios. The Game and the series could still use some better balancing for the progression during the game and the fights but besides that Odyssey takes the right steps forward for the series.

COGconnected - Paul Sullivan - 78 / 100

Assassin's Creed Odyssey, for better or worse, feels like a palette swap of Origins.

ComiConverse - Jordan Samuel - 4 / 5 stars

Without a doubt, the most robust game in series history as Ubisoft Quebec delivers a player driven Spartan adventure.

Critical Hit - Geoffrey Tim - 9.5 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed's gradual evolution to RPG is complete. While it remains familiar, the deeper combat, dialogue choices and consequences have upended Assassin's Creed's stealthy roots to deliver a sprawling, multi-tiered historical RPG epic. It's the culmination of the series own journey, and only fitting it be called Odyssey.

Destructoid - Brett Makedonski - 9 / 10.0

Alexios is one of the most memorable protagonists in all of Assassin's Creed, even if I never once actually thought of him as an assassin. In a lesser game, he'd probably be forgettable. But Assassin's Creed Odyssey is superb in nearly every aspect. It's the most impressive Assassin's Creed, even though sometimes it feels like it's Assassin's Creed in name only. It's as broad as Atlas' shoulders and as strong as Hercules. This time, Ubisoft hit a real Homer.

Digital Chumps - Ben Sheene - 9.8 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a celebration of the series' highlights, transforming the open world genre with its breathtaking scenery, meaningful choices, and exhausting amount of detail that rewards players every step of the way. Ubisoft Quebec's brave quest to make an RPG results in the best entry in Assassin's Creed's historic treks through time.

Digital Trends - Steven Petite - 3 / 5 stars

Assassin's Creed Odyssey features a rich, lush world lessened by its repetitive activities. Though the main story is compelling, completing it requires you to participate in a massive amount of level grinding through less-than-stellar side quests. There's plenty to do in this world, but a lot of it feels like busy work that fights to stay exciting or compelling.

Digitally Downloaded - Ginny W. - 4 / 5 stars

Like the Iliad, Dionysus, Lysistrata and other great works of art, your feats in Assassin's Creed Odyssey are incredulous in the best way possible, and it's honestly more entertaining for it.

DualShockers - Logan Moore - 9 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey isn't just one of the best Assassin's Creed games there has ever been, it's one of the most exceptional action RPGs that I've played this console generation. While only a few years ago I was left wondering what this franchise's future would be, now I'm more excited than I have been in quite some time to see where Ubisoft continues to take Assassin's Creed from here.

EGM - Michael Goroff - 8.5 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey lives up to its namesake. By fully investing in becoming an action RPG, Odyssey's characters, combat, story, and scope are beyond anything the series has accomplished so far. Its ambitions might get the better of it sometimes, like in how it divides its story moments or in how the leveling system can get out of hand, but the overall experience is, simply put, epic. Even when the game's pacing hits a speed bump, there are plenty of engaging and rewarding side quests and distractions to keep you busy.

Elite Gamer - Vinny Fanneran - 9 / 10.0

Assassins' Creed: Odyssey tells an epic, winding tale befitting the lesser bards of the classical era - no mean feat for a video game. That it's based in one of the most beautiful maps ever made is also nice, obviously.

Eurogamer - Tom Phillips - Recommended

Colossal in size, lavish in scope, Odyssey feels like a series landmark and Ubisoft's biggest ever game.

Forbes - Paul Tassi - 8.5 / 10.0

Origins was delightful and Odyssey hits almost all the same notes, so there's a lot to like about it as well. But this series needs a bit of breathing room, and I hope it gets another bit of rest after this.

Gadgets 360 - Rishi Alwani - 9 / 10

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is an enjoyable romp through Ancient Greece. Its changes are both subtle and sweeping and they come together to make one of the best entries in the franchise since Assassin's Creed 2 on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Game Informer - Joe Juba - 8.3 / 10.0

Infiltration, combat, and exploration are all fun in the moment. However, the repetitive objectives and lack of crafted moments make the gameplay blur together as the hours pass

Game Rant - Denny Connolly - 4 / 5 stars

Assassin's Creed Odyssey pushes the franchise further away from action and into true RPG territory with dialogue options, branching talent trees, and an addicting armor system.

Game Revolution - Michael Leri - 3.5 / 5 stars

Although it crafts a wonderful narrative in an awe-inspiring world, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, through its stubbornness and familiarity, sometimes feels like a "best of" compilation of its predecessors without being the best of them.

Game Volt - Ahmed Hassan - Arabic - 8.8 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey for the first time of the series since ages coming with a pleasant experience and It always makes you ready and motivated to know what's going to happen in the next step and the next detour, it's a beautiful game that encourages you to explore and enjoy your time around Greek Islands.

GameCrate - Leo Parrill - 8.5 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey hits all the notes a sequel should. It's bigger, prettier, the existing mechanics have been improved, and there's plenty more added. It tells an engaging story, with an excellent protagonist (play Kassandra), all in a beautifully realized setting.

GameMAG - xtr - Russian - 9 / 10

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is the largest and most complex game in the series. In terms of scale, structure and possibilities it can be compared with Skyrim, and it's just wonderful.

Gamerheadquarters - Jason Stettner - 8.8 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is an excellent next step for the franchise expanding upon the strong mechanics from Origins.

Gamers Heroes - Blaine Smith - 9 / 10

You'll struggle to find a more immersive and rewarding setting in which to forge your own odyssey. A detailed environment combining both the realistic and mythical aspects of Ancient Greece, everything comes together to deliver a narrative-driven, open-world RPG that rivals the biggest names in the genre. Put simply, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the complete package.

Gamersky - 不倒翁蜀黍 - 8 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey re-presents the magnificent view of ancient Greece with an amazing scale and unique perspective. It's much marvelous than any of its prequels, and of course, Odyssey is the best one in Assassin's Creed series of all time. However, the harsh level limit greatly restricts my exploration and forces me to improve levels or obtain loots by finishing a large number of repeated side quests, and it makes me feel dizzy, bored and sad.

GamesBeat - Jeff Grubb - No Verdict

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is dense, detailed, and varied. It is more dense, detailed, and varied than I considered possible for a video game before playing this. It is a stunning accomplishment, and the 500-to-1,000+ people who worked on it should feel proud.

It has its problems. Combat is clunky, the menus are a slog, and leveling feels off. But those issues never made me want to stop playing. I want to keep playing right now.

GameSpace - Sythrael - 9 / 10.0

To wrap it all up, I am very much enchanted by this game. It is not without its flaws, for certain, but I didn't find any that broke the game or my appreciation and excitement for it. I feel that the step that Ubisoft Quebec took to make this experience more immersive and personal for gamers was a strong move, and they did it with style and a competence that greatly benefits the game as a whole. If these are the kind of evolutions we have to look forward to in the future, I eagerly await the next releases from them. Until then, go forth and let the drachmae roll in.

GameSpot - Alessandro Fillari - 8 / 10

While its large-scale campaign--clocking in at over 50 hours--can occasionally be tiresome, and some features don't quite make the impact they should, Odyssey makes great strides in its massive and dynamic world, and it's a joy to venture out and leave your mark on its ever-changing setting.

GamesRadar+ - Sam Loveridge - 5 / 5 stars

Perfects everything Origins did and enhances them in ways you never thought an Assassin's Creed game could. Odyssey has it all.

Gaming Nexus - Nathan Carter - 9.5 / 10.0

Not since Breath of the Wild have I enjoyed an open world game this much. With so much to see and do, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is one of, it not the best, game in the Assassin's Creed franchise—and absolutely a game of the year contender.

GamingBolt - Shubhankar Parijat - 9 / 10.0

This is one of the best Assassin's Creed games Ubisoft has ever made, joining the likes of Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at the very top of the franchise's hierarchy. While its choice and consequence mechanics aren't radical reinventions, they add a great deal of agency and variation to the proceedings, while a beautiful and varied setting, a meaningful progression system, a ton of enjoyable content, and the series' best combat system all come together to deliver a memorable odyssey.

GamingTrend - Ron Burke - 90 / 100

It's nearly impossible to summarize a game this big, or this complete. Assassin's Creed Odyssey lives up to its Homeric namesake in scope and scale, adding fantastic new elements to the solid foundation Origins laid before it. For me, it's easily the best Assassin's Creed game to date, and I can't wait to keep playing it long after the credits roll.

GearNuke - Khurram Imtiaz - 9 / 10.0

The story is undoubtedly the most enjoyable part of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, helped by the choice-driven narrative that delivers a significant impact on how certain key story elements play out in the game. It is all further bolstered by simple action RPG mechanics that are not too complex but still fun to mess around. All things considered, this is clearly the most comprehensive and ambitious Assassin's Creed game to date.

God is a Geek - Nicola Ardron - 8 / 10.0

A huge, ambitious game building on the solid foundations of Origins to deliver a game that feels like another positive step towards a very interesting future for the franchise.

Hardcore Gamer - Chris Shive - 3.5 / 5.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a worthy follow-up to Origins, incorporating new gameplay ideas while following the same formula as its predecessor.

Hobby Consolas - Álvaro Alonso - Spanish - 90 / 100

With Odyssey, Ubisoft has crafted the biggest Assasin's Creed to date. A colossal open world, action RPG, that can go toe to toe with the biggest names in the genre. If you're a fan of this kind of games, don't miss it.

IGN - Brandin Tyrrel - 9.2 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey's open-world adventure through ancient Greece is a gorgeous thrill, and the best the series has ever been.

IGN Spain - David Soriano - Spanish - 9 / 10.0

If you liked Origins, you'll love Odyssey even though its novelties do not end up having the importance that they should.

Kotaku - Heather Alexandra - No Verdict

Assassin's Creed Odyssey's defining characteristic is how often it seems to be anything other than an Assassin's Creed game.

PlayStation LifeStyle - Keri Honea - 9.5 / 10.0

Ubisoft set out to create an Assassin's Creed game worthy of Odysseus' name, and bravo, they have done it. It's certainly as long as one of Homer's poems, but every minute of it is entertaining, and, well, fun. It never gets old Sparta kicking an enemy off a cliff. Clearing out Locations is always satisfying, especially when they require setting things on fire. Talking to Sokrates will make you question everything about your life and the game itself. Some of the choices you make will have a similar effect. You can't come away from Odyssey without feeling like you were actively part of that great journey, from the highs to the lows and all of the incredible twists and turns in between. This is a voyage you don't want to miss.

PlayStation Universe - John-Paul Jones - 9.5 / 10.0

A glorious sum of newly implemented RPG systems, refined traditional series beats and boasting one of the most entertaining stories in recent memory, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is simply the best in the series and one of the finest open-world adventures available.

Polygon - Colin Campbell - No Verdict

For all its faults, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is one of the best explorable game worlds yet made.

PowerUp! - Leo Stevenson - 9.1 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is, without doubt, the best this series has ever produced.

Press Start - James Mitchell - 9 / 10

Assassin's Creed Odyssey successfully builds upon the already strong foundation that Origins set to provide yet another Assassin's Creed experience that still feels fresh and, more importantly, fun to explore and dive into. Even better, it does all this without the typical bloat you'd expect, although Conquest Battles do feel like a missed opportunity. Despite this minor letdown, Odyssey eclipses Origins in practically every way, and is easily the best Assassin's Creed yet.

RPG Site - Kazuma Hashimoto - 7 / 10

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is a solid attempt to create a new epic, but it also falls foul of similar missteps to its predecessors.

SA Gamer - Garth Holden - 9.5 / 10.0

Odyssey takes what Origins started and sharpens it to a fine edge. This is bigger, better, bolder and still has time to be intimate and grounded in the middle of a massive war and tale of intrigue.

Softpedia - Silviu Stahie - 9 / 10.0

Odyssey builds upon the foundations of a beloved franchise and I like the way it's going forward. If Ubisoft doesn't get too greedy and takes its time to build a proper game, the next one is going to be even better, although I have to say that it's going to be difficult since this one is almost perfect.

Stevivor - Matt Gosper - 9 / 10.0

I honestly enjoyed my time with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. It adds new elements to the franchise's recipe that I enjoy, and some of the story beats look to be leading future instalments in a really interesting direction.

Tech Advisor - Dominic Preston - No Verdict

Once again Ubisoft has crafted a living, breathing world in its ancient Greek setting, and it's hard to resist the charms of exploring Greece and its myriad sunlit islands.

Telegraph - Tom Hoggins - 4 / 5 stars

As far as nomenclature goes, the choosing of Odyssey for the latest Assassin's Creed is entirely fitting.

The Escapist - Arthur Gies - 6 / 10

A progressive Assassin's Creed saddled with signicficant baggage.

The Game Fanatics - Joshua Beard - 9.2 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey has taken everything that made Origins one of the great games of 2017 and only expanded on it in good ways.

The Games Machine - Daniele Dolce - Italian - 8.4 / 10.0

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the turning point for one of the most famous series produced by Ubisoft. Despite a somewhat shallow storyline and a constant sense of déjà-vu due to the evident reuse of assets from its direct predecessor, the metamorphosis in a full-fledged action RPG is successful, assisted by a system of choices and consequences that works well in guaranteeing tangible repercussions in the world. Now we can't wait to find out how the series will evolve.

TheSixthAxis - Gareth Chadwick - 8 / 10

Assassin's Creed Odyssey throws so much stuff at you, it's difficult to sift through it all. It's a beautiful game to look at and the story is intriguing, but it feels like a game that could have been a little more ambitious if given more time to develop. There's good ideas, from the branching story and character choice to the return of ship-based combat, but its ambitions also fray around the edges in a way that Origins didn't.

TrueGaming - محمد جابر الصهيبي - Arabic - 9 / 10.0

The best Assassin's Creed game in a long time. Ubisoft succeeded in giving gamers the best combination of fun exploration and varied combat to make this game really worthwhile.

TrustedReviews - Jordan King - 4 / 5 stars

Those hungry for more of Assassin's Creed needn't go wrong here, as Odyssey presents an exhilarating depiction of Ancient Greece to explore.

Twinfinite - Zhiqing Wan - 4.5 / 5.0

It's strange, because Odyssey barely even feels like an Assassin's Creed game. Take away Layla Hassan and the "Assassin's Creed" brand from the title, and I'd just look at this game as a really strong, standalone historical fiction video game.

USgamer - Mike Williams - 4.5 / 5 stars

Building upon the foundation established in Assassin's Creed Origins, Odyssey brings together that title's RPG adventure with the ship-bound exploration of Black Flag. Choice and consequence feature heavily in Odyssey, with the player guiding Alexios or Kassandra through a massive journey to reunite their family and kill a lot of people. Not every feature is perfect, with things like recruitment and Conquest Battles needing a bit of work, but overall Odyssey is a grand next step for the journey Origins started.

VGN - Tommaso Stio - Italian - 9 / 10.0

After 10 years, the Assassin's Creed series keeps developing and becomes a RPG with lots of mission chapters, objects to unlock and characters to discover. Be ready for a turn of events, a system entirely calibrated on the single player experience and of course an exemplary gaming world. Looking back, we all know how some chapters have been increasingly amazing; it is hard not to consider this one as the best episode of the entire series. This is probably the best Assasin's Creed ever created, although most traditional aspects of its brand have now disappeared.

VGProfessional - Nazih Fares, Mazen Abdallah - 9 / 10.0

With a new world to discover, Assassin's Creed Odyssey continues on the path set by Origins, giving more choice to the players, with a bigger focus on RPG and the comeback of naval warfare. A definitive evolution of the series, and shouldn't be missed.

VideoGamer - Michael Harradence - 8 / 10

Assassin's Creed Odyssey sees the franchise at its strongest and most ambitious yet. With a compelling story, solid RPG mechanics, and heaps of content to soak up, you'll be spending months immersed in its sprawling Greek sandbox.

We Got This Covered - Jon Hueber - 5 / 5 stars

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is an epic, historical RPG that uses elements of Assassin's Creed to tell a different kind of origin story, and the results are stunning in almost every way.

WellPlayed - Edward Darling - 9 / 10.0

Assassin’s Creed’s shift to Ancient Greece also includes a more personal experience, action on the high seas and even deeper mysteries

Windows Central - Jez Corden - 4 / 5 stars

If you enjoyed Assassin's Creed IV's naval combat and Assassin Creed Origins' shift to an RPG-like progression system, Odyssey is a match made in Elysium. Odyssey does not revolutionize the franchise, but it's a capable entry that will satisfy fans for dozens and dozens of hours.

Worth Playing - Redmond Carolipio - 8.8 / 10.0

With that said, after dozens of hours, I still have yet to really scratch the surface of the true Odyssey narrative because as I mentioned before, there are multiple story arcs to follow. One concerns Kassandra and her true family roots, another involves a massive conspiratorial web that spans all of Greece, and yet another involves the greater picture of the pieces of Eden and the Assassins' mission. Windows into each of those arcs are found throughout the map — within the missions and into the cinema scenes and dialogues. This is the kind of game where you could wipe out days of time paying attention to one piece of the greater story, with the true joy coming when you get to take a step back and see the story you've built.

Xbox Achievements - Richard Walker - 90%

A case of refinement rather than dramatic change, Assassin's Creed Odyssey nonetheless injects even more depth and detail into the series, with dialogue choices and the ensuing consequences that follow proving a worthwhile addition. If you enjoyed Origins, Assassin's Creed Odyssey will scratch the same itch, and then some. A sensational sequel that's thankfully not a Greek tragedy.

Zoomg - Meysam Khalilzadeh - Persian - 8.5 / 10.0

New features like dialogue system and additions to the gameplay have made Assassin's Creed Odyssey a better and greater experience compared to Origins. Odyssey also has a great story with different endings and complete collection of mythical creatures or enemy types. in the end, Odyssey may have some bugs or camera problems, but it is surely one of the greatest Assassin's Creed ever.

Not bad but its another Ubisoft Assassin Creed game so not surprised. They all get 8-10's with the usual articles months later talking about whats wrong with them.

Not bad but its another Ubisoft Assassin Creed game so not surprised. They all get 8-10's with the usual articles months later talking about whats wrong with them.

Eh? Probably in the past, but wouldn't say that is the case, currently. Even reviewers are a bit saturated with their games, rarely give anything above 8.
Rockstar, Bethesda, Sony and especially Nintendo receive a bit of free pass.
This seems surprisingly good, still will wait a week or two, when few patches come out.

Some new, uh, romances…what the hell is going on in Ubisoft?

474364687.jpg

474414156.jpg

474393812.jpg
( I'm not even joking here)

474347875.jpg

https://youtu.be/rlyWT58Enf8?t=2135

Lol, this is sooo good

"You killed mater and had sex with pater!"
Runs away, screaming…

Thats the one I mentioned above! I wounder how will that plays out if you are playing the male character!

One thing that is bothering me Kassandra is that all the armour she is wearing doesn't seems to fit her at all. They are slightly too big for her as if they were designed to fit a man!

Anyway against my better judgement pre ordered the game!

Thats the one I mentioned above! I wounder how will that plays out if you are playing the male character!

Judging by the previews, seems half the Greece is romance option. Nothing we've ever experienced, from Bioware/CDPR, has prepared us for this.

Just half?
Meh…

Could still turn out good - if they added a collectible card for each, um, encounter. Worked elsewhere. :D

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/assa...-no-stutters-gtx980ti-cant-handle-high-60fps/

This is good news for me as my CPU is the weakest link in my system.
Origins made my CPU & Fan run at max. Turned my room into a sauna in summer.
Judging by the previews, seems half the Greece is romance option. Nothing we've ever experienced, from Bioware/CDPR, has prepared us for this.
So everyone is BI-sexual not surprised.

Same-sex relationship was normal as taught by the Greek philosophers.

Back
Top Bottom