Do you see it, Eye?

Speaking of underground. Several years ago I visited the Paris sewers.
I don’t remember much of it now, but I do remember I thought it was time well spent. :)
As was visiting a graveyard. (Père Lachaise cemetery). The two girls I was with at the time thought me a weirdo (no googling possible in those days), but agreed afterwards both sites were quite enjoyable.

Speaking of underground. Several years ago I visited the Paris sewers.
I don’t remember much of it now, but I do remember I thought it was time well spent. :)
As was visiting a graveyard. (Père Lachaise cemetery). The two girls I was with at the time thought me a weirdo (no googling possible in those days), but agreed afterwards both sites were quite enjoyable.

I've just been part of a 1920's Call of Cthulhu campain segment which had us investigating the Paris sewers…there are ghouls down there!!! :biggrin:

I would visit my brother in Kentucky and he would take us caving in the middle of nowhere. We would cross underground rivers where the water was chest high and the cave ceiling was just above your head.

Thank god we did a lot of D&D mapping back in the day because these caverns went for miles (limestone). Too be young and stupid :)

Just large white grasshoppers and bat guano. Come to think of it, we did find a pocket knife. It was +1 if I remember.

A +1 pocket knife is a pretty big deal at low levels.

And dealing with territorial bat guano miners.

Back
Top Bottom