Mysteries of westgate maybe about to be released?

Benedict

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
Some discussion over at irontower forums about some discussion over at some other forum about some comment from someone from Ossian studios saying that it is now actually going to be soon, although he's still not allowed to say how soon, with mentions of some contractual obligation from Atari that means they're not allowed to delay any further.

Rock solid, cold hard facts as always. I should have been a journalist.

That was me who posted that. Nothing about a release date yet, but several developers (including Alan Miranda, head of Ossian studios) have backed the statements up on the Bioware forums (in the MoW section) so I'm guessing it'll be up before the end of February.

One step closer to the source!

I bet it's a massive letdown after all of this. Do you think there's any way of pirating it and sending a cheque direct to ossian studios in protest at Atari being complete tools?

Speaking of lost and mislaid NWN2 projects, anybody heard anything about Rogue Dao? I can't even log onto their forums anymore...get a weird sign-in box before the page even loads. Are they still working on the Planescape Trilogy?

magerette, Rogue Dao members appeared on the latest NWNpodcast. They are still planning on releasing a demo/playtest soon, most likely after the 1.22 patch is out (1.21 broke many communitymade mods, including Purgatorio).

I'm not sure, but I think it may fall upon Monty to fix the webpage. I think he's the only one who can currently log in and fix stuff with the site (his own blog is down as well). I know one of the Rogue Dao members have been trying to get in touch with him, but he's been busy at OEI (ironically enough, with the Alien problems maybe he'll find some more time).

But yeah, they are definetely still working on it and we should see something soon after the 1.22 patch (assuming it doesn't break more stuff).

Thanks Starwars. I'll keep my eyes open for the demo--please feel free to PM me about any news you'd like to see posted on these projects. :)

This is sad, I like Alan from my dealings and wish Ossian didn't constantly get screwed!

There is definitely something on the move. I don't know exactly, but I had contact with Alan these days. He couldn't reveal many details, but all he said indicates a release within the next time. Let's wait and see what patch 1.22 brings. I think Patch 1.21 and SoZ broke a whole lot of things.

Back
Top Bottom