Das Tal - Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We have received a number of keys for the July alpha test for the sandbox MMO Das Tal. If you want to try this out all you have to do is post a comment to this news post and I'll get you the key as soon as possible.

There are no restrictions. First come, first serve.

Das Tal is a Sandbox Survival Arena - bringing together MOBA tactics and Sandbox MMO strategy. It claims to make MMOs fun again for PvP fans. No more grind. No more pay-to-win. No more tab-targeting. The game is designed to be compatible with the busy life of an adult gamer. Das Tal rests on the three defining pillars; Meaningful Conflict, Skill-Based Combat, and Constantly Changing Worlds.

It will throw you into a dark fantasy prison valley. You start each game with nothing but your wits and your PvP skills. Over the course of weeks and months you will explore this world, grow stronger and learn to survive.

Hundreds of players will join you in the valley. Amongst them you will find friends and allies to form a clan. Start building your own settlement and empire whilst competing with rival clans.

In a completely player-driven economy, your influence and income will grow through diplomacy and warfare. You will strive to break free of your chains, defeat your captors and emerge victorious from your exile.

More information.

Just post here if you want a key.

Thanks for the giveaway to the devs and you guys!

I will pass, though. MOBA and MMO are two things I learned to avoid. Best of luck with the game anyway!

http://www.das-tal-game.com
Nice background the game director has - Gothic in the box! :D

But I don't like the alpha game footage so count me out. Have fun anyone who's interested.

Hmm, I'd be interested to give it a try. I normally am not much into MOBA, but I do like PVP games quite a bit…and the footage I saw seemed interesting.

It'll give me something to try until http://crowfall.com/ is out

Yes, I would like a chance to experience being repeatedly killed by roaming bands of 30+ teamspeak guilds to the refrain of 'lol nub get a guild', sign me up. Figgered I'd volunteer before I got drafted.

I'll try anything once.

Ive been keeping my eye on this game, id love a key! Thanks!

Cool graphics.. too mad is an mmo or moba

It turns out the dates of the beta are entirely within the dates of my vacation. I was hoping to spend the next two weeks testing it out, but it doesn't start until I'm on a boat.

Does anyone know if registering the key gets you into the subsequent tests?

If the key is only good for this one test, or if there is a shortage of keys on the watch, I'll happily give mine up for someone else. But if we have plenty of keys I'll probably register anyway and cross my fingers that it means I'm in the next test too.

Edit to add: The test is July 16th-24.

Looks interesting or painful, not sure which. Worth a try though.

We have more than enough keys.

Hey, I would like to give it a try too. If there are still some keys around...

Back
Top Bottom