Pricewatch!

Yeah I had a peek at the GoG sale, nothing jumped out at me so wallet is having a nap.

I peeked it too. Since the sale brought no historical low on The Witcher 3 Expansion Pass, then no. Seriously, aftell all propaganda they did I actually thought the entire TW3 lineup would get a never-seen-before price :(

Last edited:
Lots of sales going on too many to list - fanatical; humble; gog; …. was thinking about metal gear phantom V for $5 @ humble but not sure it plays well with kb/m.

I'm pretty sure I played with kb/m and had no problem. Plus it's a long game so you would have plenty of time to learn! As Joxer said, though, it's best if you do not agree to the online Terms of Service - that will keep on the online junk out of your game. (You can always agree to it later if you want.)

It's worth the $5 just to beat up your own employees.

Exactly. Make sure you refuse Terms of Service thus keeping it off line so it doesn't "steal" your resources ever.

Great game (if only it wasn't checkpoint based with checkpointscumming and if only online crap wasn't in it) and that price is a steal. It plays great with K+M especially sniper missions, in fact I can't even imagine playing it with mushrooms.

Note that the prologue mission is not the game. So don't uninstall it after 2 minutes, pass the (odd) prologue then the game will open.

Have had it for ages but recently I un-installed Eador MotBW because it always crashed on start up. I've heard people say the one before this is very good... Mbe I should just try that one?

Steam's Spring Sale is VR this time. 67% off Rise of the Tomb Raider is pretty nice.

Subnautica and Skyrim are NOT on sale. Fallout 4 VR is 30% off (which is a good chunk of change from a starting price of $60).

Talos Principle games are deeply discounted (Road to Gehenna is 80% off)

For the King is out at 20% off - initial reviews are positive.

Talos Principle games are deeply discounted (Road to Gehenna is 80% off)

I've been waiting for the sale on this one. Thanks for the heads up.

got it.
about 4 hours in now.
BTW, If you played the original, this DLC is a lot harder than the first game.

Those star puzzles were pretty tricky in the original game!

Anyway, NieR:Automata is half off now. It needs the Special K mod to really work right but it's a fun one. Even if 9S's play-through gets a bit dull at times.

Yeah, it's not like my backlog isn't crazy long anyways…

EDIT:

Also, Pillars of Eternity 2
20% Off VIP Voucher
Code: yFx4hIfhj2GssH0q1dVbHB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom