Conan Exiles - Six major Updates planned

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
PCGamesN reports that Conan Exiles will get six major updates until release:

Here are the six major updates planned for Conan Exiles between now and full release

As revealed by Funcom’s investor report a few days back, Conan Exiles - currently in Early Access - is slated for a full release in Q1 2018. It also, as you may have heard, has been doing pretty well for itself.

[...]

As part of a five to ten million dollar investment on the part of Funcom, six major updates are due intermittently over that period. And they are - in (probable) order, no less - as follows:

1) Siege warfare
2) The Purge
3) Mounts
4) Sorcery
5) Settlement system
6) Highland biome

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Such an awesome game and so glad I bought into it. There are already mods in the workshop like maps,lootable items and wearables.My sons and I have been playing a ton on my home server and I doubt I have seen 2percent of the map. We turned the hardcore down a bit like keeping your items when you die which turns it into kind of a fast travel system. Having the NPC attack will give all if us pvers something else to do.

You have to read your sons the Conan books so they actually get a clue who he is. Hyboria is a lot more fun than the world in Conan Exiles. But who reads these days eh? Sad side of the pc gaming.

You have to read your sons the Conan books so they actually get a clue who he is. Hyboria is a lot more fun than the world in Conan Exiles. But who reads these days eh? Sad side of the pc gaming.
The books are a lot of fun to read. There is, however, plenty of room in a person's life for reading, gaming and many other things ;-) At my age, I saw the movies first like Conan, Dune, Blade Runner etc... and those got me into reading the actual works they were based on. Not mutually exclusive!

Thank you we do have the book. Joxer, once you make your character, you never notice the crotch area again. I hope they add some kind of quests for those big,bad abandoned buildings and temples so we can venture in.

Yup and the music is a blatant ripoff from the movie also. Everytime I turn it on I have to crank up the bass.I love it.

The article says something that is very telling, about the popularity of crafting and building games.It won't be long before the big developers decide to swarm that market.

The music, shares much with Age of Conan but not the movie. Unless they've changed that in the last few weeks. I recognized the nighttime tune immediately from AoC. Not a bad thing, mind you...

Back
Top Bottom