For Honor - Closed Alpha Test

Moriendor

Excommunicado
RPGWatch Donor
I got an invite for the For Honor closed alpha and I can invite up to three uPlay friends to join in the "fun" (it's a Ubi game so you never know... ;) ).

So, if anyone here wants access then just post your uPlay name here and I will add you as a friend and pass on the invite. First come, first serve. Three people only.

The closed alpha takes place from 9/15 at 15:00 CEST to 9/19 at 02:00 CEST.

It's MMO.
Feel free to add me on uPlay for whatever means (joxertm22, same as steam/origin/gog/rsc) but I don't want to MMO.

We could co-op AC:Unity though if you're favoring bugs. :p

MMO?, I thought it was single player and co-op? Anyway I'd love to but I won't be around. Too much work.:-/

coop over internet = mmo (wannabe? :))

What singleplayer? WD/FC4 boredom campaign? peh.

Alrighty. The invite has been sent :) . Joxer did not want to participate in "MMO" so there are still two invites left in case anyone wants them. Just post your uPlay user name here or send me a PM.

Thanks for the invite Moriendor. I'm downloading the client as we speak. I'm curious. I'm a sucker for samurai culture (aren't we all?) and am curious what they managed to pull off. See you on the battlefield.

My pleasure :) .

As for "see you on the battlefield"... weeeeeelllll... let's just say that there was a previous closed alpha in which I participated but had to "sign" a NDA so I can not really say anything about it but let me put it this way: The chances of finding me on a Divinity Original Sin 2 (early access release is tomorrow) battlefield between September 15 and 19 are infinitely higher than finding me on a For Honor battlefield :biggrin: .

I hope you enjoy it more though... it may be a matter of taste and also a matter of how good you are with a console controller because I could see the game working much better with a controller instead of M/KB.

Back
Top Bottom