Fallout: New Vegas - GotY Edition Spotted?

I bet it will include all the dlc and wont be released till all the dlc is finished. Just like fallout 3.

Yeah, I would assume this will come out during the holidays and have all 4 rumored DLC. I wonder if they are thinking about cutting a DLC though, since Obsidian are taking so long to do them.

Yeah, I would assume this will come out during the holidays and have all 4 rumored DLC. I wonder if they are thinking about cutting a DLC though, since Obsidian are taking so long to do them.

Well, in my speculation, it's likely not Obsidian "taking so long" more as it was probably Bethesda holding on to the funding until they saw how well Dead Money sold. The final installments should likely come in a deluge, comparably speaking.

There has been some games in the past that I decided not to buy till they re release the game with all the DLC they made for the game. I did this for Dragon Age Origins and Fallout 3, I am doing the same with Dragon Age 2 and Fallout Vegas, and Borderlands.

There has been some games in the past that I decided not to buy till they re release the game with all the DLC they made for the game. I did this for Dragon Age Origins and Fallout 3, I am doing the same with Dragon Age 2 and Fallout Vegas, and Borderlands.

I think I will probably end up doing the same for NV. I've already gone this long without purchasing it (not sure why; I am certainly very interested in playing it), so I might as well just hold off until I can get the "definitive" version.

As I did with Fallout 3, I gave NV a solid but certainly not exhaustive playthrough right after release. And, seeing as it worked for F3, I'll probably wait till the GOTY edition comes out, buy that, scour the internet for the best mods, and wait till I have a reasonably free schedule to give it an exhaustive playthrough, usually with a more specific RP goal throughout opposed to my first playthrough's style (good vs evil, male vs female, dealing vs dealing death). Seeing as NV took well over 30 hours without actively seeking out sidequests, but doing most quests that my path took me across, I'd imagine it'll be a 100+ hour adventure with DLC, mods, and scouring the wastes. Sounds like a good Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom