Space Quest for Glory - Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Last edited:
Doesn't look like this is a remake of anything. It's an original game where you have to fight this Tasmanian devil monster as Roger Wilco with a plunger. It doesn't look like there is much adventure gaming involved beyond that action sequence. Too bad. :(

But apparently, the SQ2 remake will come out later this year.

Yeah, the SQ2 remake is still coming. I kind of wish they hadn't wasted time on this thing, to be honest.

Pooint-and-click Adventures aren't my thing but I know a lot of community members hold them dearly. Von Paulus writes that Space Quest for Glory has been released, which is apparently a Space Quest II remake in VGA if I understand correctly.[/URL]
Sorry m8s, for having induced you that this was remake. But I honestly thought it was. My bad. :(

Dude, no apologies for anything Space Quest related whether it's a remake or not. Roger Wilco is the man!

I did not know about this one and I'm glad you sent a message about it.

PnC Adventures took my youth... and virginity! Leisure Suit Larry anyone?

PnC Adventures took my youth… and virginity! Leisure Suit Larry anyone?
Curiously, I've played all the KQ and all the SQ, but no HQ or any Larry.
Probably I'll end up playing them, later.

Quest for Glory mixed adventure and RPG mechanics to great effect. I enjoyed and passed all of the QfG games many times.

Curiously, I've played all the KQ and all the SQ, but no HQ or any Larry.
Probably I'll end up playing them, later.

I played a lot of King's, Police and Space but never Larry either. That's because my mother got me into adventure games (and PC games) with her collection and she never bought Larry games (I assume because of the content).

I played a lot of King's, Police and Space but never Larry either. That's because my mother got me into adventure games (and PC games) with her collection and she never bought Larry games (I assume because of the content).

Shame... you guys missed the joy jacking off to breasts consisting of 3 pixels, classy innit?

I found out last week or that week before that the Quest For Glory series seemingly wasn't sold in much quantities here in Germany at all - except the very last game.

I came to this conclusion after scanning Ebay Germany and Amazon Germany for specimens of this series - and the result was much, much worse than for let's say Space Quest … Space Quest, King's Quest and Larry's Quest ( ;) ) were relatively popular here - but the almost total absence of ANY copies on both Ebay & Amazon Germany baffled me.

Back
Top Bottom