Technomancer

Mine's almost done as well, though for some reason I can't create new topics here anymore. Fascinating. I just get a "that didn't work" message and some vbulletin image.

EDIT:
Opening new threads definetly doesn't work.
Tal? Oops... I mean... Myrthos?

Looks like I can kick back a bit and wait. I like the developers so it is still a must play game.

OTOH, I wonder about this bounty of RPGs nowadays. Are there enough RPG gamers to support all these games? Or are we destined to be in some kind of drought in the not to distant future. What ever . . . game for the moment.

I'm installing it right now and will start tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am when the thing is done installing. I'll leave the reviewing for Maylander though cuz I got some other stuff I wanna write about ^.^

I'm installing it right now and will start tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am when the thing is done installing.
I know physical activity makes you tired but why would installing a game makes you tired? Do you physically goes to Valves HQ and move bit by bit? :p

Don't travel then! :p

I have deja vu when a coleague told me his PC display shakes when he clicks on the mouse, so I said "don't click then!".

Anyone else had issues with headset sounds? Unless I'm perfectly aligned to the characters talking it's hard to hear what they are saying, if I turn away far enough their voices are completely gone. Not sure if it's an issue with the game or just my setup.

A patch got released:

Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where you could be blocked in the "Under Threat" main quest.
- Fixed an item duplication exploit
- Fixed a bug preventing to complete the tutorial if you changed the binding before starting it
- Fixed a bug where the wrong button was shown during the tutorial with a PS4 controller on PC
- Fixed animation bugs on the character
- Fixed two bugs preventing to complete side quests "Crowd of beggar" and "Extortion under threat" after fleeing from Ophir
- Minor bug fixes
- Stability improvements
- Minor UI improvements

Gameplay:
- Implementation of a key that toggles walking or running, bound on "Caps Lock" by default
- Rework on the loot/drain binding system in keyboard/mouse controls: Loot will now always be bound on "interaction 1" (E) and drain on "interaction 2" (Q)
- 'Easier' Easy Mode - Following player feedback, we've reworked Easy difficulty to be more accessible. This is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy the story without investing too much time into combat.

IMO they should have added less mobrespawn points or at least respawns only on sleep/daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom