Watch Polls?

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Hey can we do some Polls like the great polls Dhruin did at [inset name here]? ;)

I can think of 2 potienally great polls Top 100 [or 50 if 100 is too many] Best [as in acted and written] NPCs of All Time and Top 50 Best Villians of All Time.

So what do you guys and gals think? :)

Oh and we should have Threads devoted to polls so everyonce can comment. :)

Hey can we do some Polls like the great polls Dhruin did at [inset name here]? ;)

That's already on Myrthos' wish list, which I heard he is using as some sort of paper weight.

Polls are definitely planned, I think the first one is 'How should we deal with VB?', but they will have to wait till all the really important stuff is implemented. Since that is primarily the work of 2 people, Myrthos and Arhu, it might take some time!!

I just think it could even be great publicity, could send out info/links to games sites inviting people to come by and vote for their favorite NPC.
Maybe we at the site could come up with the 50 or 100 names or have everyone do it and then let people vote on which they like best.

Of course if we sneak VB on the list it would help the site bring in all the hot chicks. ;)

Yes, poor Myrthos has 4956 items on his list - and that's just the list he needs to make the final list to list all the stuff that needs doing.

It's amazing how many "little" things need doing - Myrthos just did the tabs so you can see more information about games in the database, for example, which is a pretty important thing for a site like us.

Anyway, all in due course... :)

Edit: good topics, Acleacius!

Last edited:
I think we should have a poll about this issue! .... aw crap ...

Good idea Mike, why don't you set the whole thing up!! :biggrin:

We could have a poll to prioritize Myrthos' issue list. Responding to the poll would require the user to enter numbers, 1 thru 4956.

Dte, we definitely need someone with your acumen on staff!! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom