Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

You want to be on top right ;)

Thanks to you and everybody else for getting us to $2500.
Virtual drinks for everyone.

As a programmer I can't resist the number 255 = full byte of $s :)

Let's party - :ahoy::ahoy:

I don't want to be on top - I want RPGwatch to get 3K

I've asked Larian for a 'stretch goal'. Maybe we have some ideas for ourselves?

Maybe you can go to a really really dark place -> The Elder Spy's secret hideout - you can ask (in exchange for some money) for a hint, a lost item or a hidden item.

Maybe you can go to a really really dark place -> The Elder Spy's secret hideout - you can ask (in exchange for some money) for a hint, a lost item or a hidden item.

I like this idea. It might be linked to the Shelter Plane. It could give players a way around having to delve into a dungeon you want to avoid just to get a certain item (because you're too weak, or because it's just busywork, or because your chars aren't particularly skilled for these enemies), in exchange for a large, non-trivial amount of money. Although this requires some good balancing especially of player funds.

Another easy to implement stretch goal could be:

Find the long lost chest of Rendelius.

Hints and notes around the game could be from all who contributed here at RPGwatch. (With their names)

The last and hardest enemy on this odyssey could be the undead St. Proverbius from Old Codexia...

Last edited:
Maybe it's time to extend the goal progress bar to include our 5k stretch goal?

As a programmer I can't resist the number 255 = full byte of $s :)

Let's party - :ahoy::ahoy:

I don't want to be on top - I want RPGwatch to get 3K

But you are and I thank you for that because I hope that the 650k will be reached.
Now buy that pledge in the hope for a final push on the kickstarter page.

I pledged at the Larian kickstarter page, too - but only for a normal digital copy.

I hope they'll get 650K.

Maybe we get a 3500$ or 5000$ stretch goal for RPGWatch.

I hope they'll get 650K.

650 is virtually a given at this point. They're at 563k plus 13k from paypal plus our little competition. There's 5 days to go and Larian has big plans for next week, so i'm hoping for 800k.

We should mention the mythical Swamp Witch or the secrets of the Chromanin..

The secret of Chromanin is only known by Mr. Wulf...

Great, we reache 2500,-. Thanks for the generous contribution, HiddenX. We reached that goal ahead of the Codex thanks to you :)
Of course they have fought back and are now in the lead again with $2,889. Come dear Watchers and lurkers, join in - there is some cool stuff to win as well :)

We need a new stretch goal - more then 20 digital copies as a reward would be nice -> we have 43 contributers. That is ca. 60$/Watcher.

Well darn, this reached 2.5k almost too fast :). I said i'd pledge some more if we made it past 2k, so I'll be throwing in some more !

I'm discussing a stretch goal with Larian. let's see what the outcome is of that discussion. Should be resolved in the next day or so (I hope).

Hmm, I've got to wait until payday to do anything else. If I dip into our real money, I'll become crpgnutless when the wifey finds out. I'll keep an eye out for the stretch goals.

I've upped my pledge a bit but I may add yet a little bit more if we do get anywhere close to the 5k stretch goal and if Larian keeps their paypal going for at least a week after the Kickstarter has ended.

Back
Top Bottom