C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Shit! I can't wait. The game looks and sounds amazing (the last Night City Wire is out).

Shit! I can't wait. The game looks and sounds amazing (the last Night City Wire is out).

Same here. I hope it runs decent on my GTX 1080. I was planning on getting an RTX 3080 before release, but the current supply shortage has me on the outside looking in for now.

Same here. I hope it runs decent on my GTX 1080. I was planning on getting an RTX 3080 before release, but the current supply shortage has me on the outside looking in for now.

If you have decent internet, you can pay Nvidia and run the game in the cloud until you'll get your new graphics card...

Cyberpunk 2077 Official Trailer Johnny Silverhand
It's Johnny. Johnny Silverhand. Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia on December 10th, 2020. The game will also be playable on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 consoles when available.
Cyberpunk 2077 Official Gameplay Trailer

In this world, consumed by neverending conflict, sometimes only an outsider will get the job done. And that's you.
Cyberpunk 2077 Behind the Scenes: JALI

See JALI in action! This is the lipsync technology powering speech of *every* *single* *character* in Cyberpunk2077 and making talking to them feel authentic in all 11 VO languages.
Cyberpunk 2077 Behind the Scenes: Score and Soundtrack

Time for some Cyberpunk2077 music listen to our team of composers shedding some light on the in-game score, radio stations, and the ideas and creatives processes behind them!
Cyberpunk 2077 Behind the Scenes: Keanu Reeves

How do you bring an iconic character of Johnny Silverhand to life? Go behind the scenes with Keanu Reeves to find out!

nvidia lazy fucks havent upgraded their rigs, so probably wont run at max even in 1080
and looking at the clusterfuck that was when valhalla appeared, i doubt it will run ok in the first days on geforce now

As for graphic cards I'm not worried. Since I have an AMD RX 590 so all that ray tracing and nividia effects don't matter to me. I can still play the game on high settings.

Also I don't play with overtly large 30+ inch 2k or 4k monitors either.

Cyberpunk 2077: We Played 16 Hours

Our spoiler-free hands-on impressions after spending 16 hours in Night City playing CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077.

nvidia lazy fucks havent upgraded their rigs, so probably wont run at max even in 1080
and looking at the clusterfuck that was when valhalla appeared, i doubt it will run ok in the first days on geforce now

I am sorry to hear that. I experienced no problems with the Valhalla release on Stadia, and will not have time to play CP2077 this year anyways. There is hope that any rush issues have been fixed by January on Stadia.

That last IGN video has a bunch of good news. The game is more of a slow burn and not as action/shooter based as the demo videos portray. Similar to the Deus EX games.

TLDR: Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely an RPG just keep an open mind.

Also game reviews are getting released soon so I don't foresee another delay.

If you have decent internet, you can pay Nvidia and run the game in the cloud until you'll get your new graphics card…

I think my current rig will be fine for High settings without Ray-tracing. I'm not too keen on paying Nvidia money to rent graphics from them. :)

Let me know when somebody releases a bug-free game.
Well a verified employee already said expect a huge day one patch. Also I'm inclined to believe it based on past previews. Still yeah it's also normal nowadays.

Well a verified employee already said expect a huge day one patch. Also I'm inclined to believe it based on past previews. Still yeah it's also normal nowadays.

It is normal. Exactly. And if it's day one, I don't see an issue. It won't fix every bug, but again, what game has every bug fixed?

A big day one patch is a standard part of a game's release. Every game goes gold a while before release day, with known bugs, then they scramble to sort out as much as possible for day one.

Question is how big? The employee announcement made it sound like it would be a huge patch. I can stomach a 1-10 GB patch but 50+ or more is borderline comical.

It's hard probably even for them to predict. It depends which files it touches, and how they were packed. A huge patch both in terms of fixes and in terms of GBs wouldn't surprise me for any AAA game these days.

It usually depends on how patches are packaged and the delivery system they use. I've had games (looking at you CA) that pretty much made you redownload everything, regardless of how much they were changing.

If it's 50+ gb, then we're downloading actual textures and such all over again. I doubt it will be anything like that. Probably 5-10gb is my guess.

Usually use GOG and had to re-download games multiple times. Can't figure out why games get separate patches and sometimes don't. With steam it's their patching system.

Goddamn Pathfinder Kingmaker made me re-download the game over six times.

Back
Top Bottom