BattleTech - New Kickstarter Launched and Funded

I'm going off my knowledge from the 1st or 2nd ed box set so sorry if my lore (or memory) is off base. Am talking about the Warhammer, Marauder, Rifleman, Wasp, Stinger, the heavy with all the missiles… Was it the Archer? etc. They were iconic to me from when I played it. But that was a long time ago. I do recognise most of those listed so is still good.
-kaos

I didn't actually play the tabletop, all my experience is from the 2 original battletech games and all the mechwarior/mechcommander games.

I just read up on the IP issues you mentioned before and you could be right there is some issue there. The odd thing is that they included locus and that should have the same issue as the mechs you mention. Maybe stretch goals? Hope so as the more the better.

I'm going off my knowledge from the 1st or 2nd ed box set so sorry if my lore (or memory) is off base. Am talking about the Warhammer, Marauder, Rifleman, Wasp, Stinger, the heavy with all the missiles… Was it the Archer? etc. They were iconic to me from when I played it. But that was a long time ago. I do recognise most of those listed so is still good.

Yeah, I still do have figures of those mechs. Not a dealbreaker, but it would have been nice to have them as well.

This game gives me a pleasant warm, tingling sensation. I'm going to give it some money.

Back
Top Bottom