Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Alpha 0.5 Impressions

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
With the release of the alpha version 0.5 of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, new previews will be appearing as well. Eye has spotted these two.

&a

And this one at MicBeMac games.

Kingdom Come :Deliverance returns with it’s latest batch of updates. Though not as exciting as 0.4’s combat update, update 0.5 layers in more details into the overall game experience. The added items help build the immersion of the environment and start bringing the world to life.

Most of the additions this time around add to the environment and look of Kingdom Come. New updates to CryEngine allowed Warhorse Studios to add even more dynamic lighting and shadows throughout. As the sun moves through the sky, shadows shift and waver. Jumping will let you see the silhouette of your character mimicked on the ground as he bounds into the air.
More information.

Really looking forward to this game. I wonder from the video how large the world is? Also love the old Medieval style world map. Voice acting I hope is not final, it was pretty bad in that clip.

thanks for posting!

Really looking forward to this game. I wonder from the video how large the world is? Also love the old Medieval style world map. Voice acting I hope is not final, it was pretty bad in that clip.

thanks for posting!

The devs have said that the world map of the first chapter will be the equivalent of nine square kilometers (they're spliting the game into three chapters / episodes, so it is possible by the 3rd part that the world will be bigger) and approximately 30 hrs of gameplay. But this is an alpha test so it is not clear if what is seen in the video is the entire 3x3 Km planned though.

Back
Top Bottom