NWN2 Neverwinter Nights 2 2022 HD Texture Pack

Neverwinter Nights 2

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
Author killerkoalas has created a complete set of AI-upscaled textures for NWN2, significantly enhancing the look of the game.

Neverwinter Nights 2 2022 HD Texture Pack

A complete improvement of nearly all textures in the vanilla game using both ESRGAN upscaling and manual editing.

As of version 1, only AI upscaling has been done. Every texture except for trees and VFX has been upscaled to either 2X or 4X their original size.

There are two versions - recommended and full resolution. The recommended versions contain 2x vanilla resolution textures, while the full resolution versions are 4x. Beware that using too many of the full resolution packs may cause stability and performance issues.

It would be interesting to try it with other NWN2 enhancement mods, such as Kaedrin's 'PRC pack', Tony_K's 'Companion and Monster AI 2.5', Reeron and Trekari's Spell 'Fixes and Improvements', and Tchos' 'HD UI panels and dialogue compilation and expansion'.

Well it's more AI up-scaling textures so yeah not that exciting. Seems almost every old game is getting one nowadays. Still thanks for sharing and don't mind my negativity.

I want down-scaling of graphics so that it can run decently on old machines, and to fix (or more accurately adjust) the camera control scheme to something more sensible like Dragon Age Origins.

I want down-scaling of graphics so that it can run decently on old machines, and to fix (or more accurately adjust) the camera control scheme to something more sensible like Dragon Age Origins.
Yep I agree and whats funny is shadows and water FX is still broken. As it was never fixed as shadows ruin the game performance on older Pc's. Even some modern Pc's.

Back
Top Bottom