The Mystery Scene Game

Correct, it is Deja Vu.

To be honest, Denzel is hit or miss with me. While he definitely won't make the film, he really won't harm it either. Deja Vu also stars Val Kilmer and Erika Alexander, who I love, so I took a chance.

The thing that made Deja Vu work for me was the Sci-Fi twist -- specifically the "limitation" they had to work with. I enjoyed that little gimmick.

maybe it's bird...

i'm shocked no one's got it yet. that's val kilmer by the way if that helps...

No wonder I had no idea what it was, I haven't seen Kilmer in a movie since... umm... the one in which he played Batman.

nice job gig.
i think parents should have their kids watch it as it would probably up the chances that they wouldn't get anywhere near meth during their life.
its somewhere in a top 50 movies of all time for me as well. great acting and cimenatography

hehe, i didn't recognize val kilmer either. actually, i thought it was a black man.

Never heard of Salten Sea, but Gig's is that Star Trek send up. Name escapes me; is it Space Quest?? They are all has been TV actors frim a Trek like series and these Aliens think they are the real thing and kidnap them to save their world!!

@Corwin: yeah, you're right. it's called galaxy quest...

Thanks, I knew it was something quest!! :)

My problem now, is I don't have any movie stills, wouldn't know how to take/get any, and have no idea how to post/link any if I did have some. I am totally NON-technical!! HELP!!!!!

you're kidding, right? if you're not, then here's malk's tutorial for mystery scene game:
1.choose the film you'll like to post
2.search the net for pics. i've found all of my pics on google images.
3.read Gig's 1. post in this topic, register on nonflamersguild.
4.there you can find an option to import your pics from hard disk to the site.
5.copy web address and paste it here
i hope i was clear enough. if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Well, I might be able to shed some light..

When you hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard you capture the data thats currently in the so called screen buffer. And sense you most likely have hardware acceleration turned on, the movie data is rendered by you grafic card. so the data thats in you buffer when you press "print screen" is yet to be rendered and will thereby be shown as a black box.

So if you wanna take your own pictures all you got to do is to turn hardware acceleration off, forcing the data to be rendered by software so it will be complete in the screen buffer so you can copy it.

And to do that just right-click your desktop, go to properties, then settings, advanced and finally troubleshooting. then you simply pull the slider to none, take your screenshot and pull it back to what it was before. (or you can use google =) )

it works fine with me, even with full hardware acceleration. all you have to do is to press print screen, run paint, press ctrl + v and voila!

Thanks guys, I'll see what I can do shortly!!

Back
Top Bottom