Deiland - RPG, Adventure, Sandbox

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Deiland is currently on Kickstarter with a couple of days remaining and has been funded. The game is described as an RPG, adventure, sandbox game in the style of titles like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon.

The Game

Deiland is an adventure and RPG game with some special sandbox mechanics: farming, crafting, building, combat and more on PC and PlayStation 4!

Deiland is an experience for a single player which seeks to surprise players with every detail. It is a calm game, with a carefully crafted visual aspect and an interesting narrative.

The game is inspired by great titles like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon. It also has a special connection with the novella "The Little Prince" that takes the iconic image of a lonely child inhabiting a small world.

Features

- Deiland is a sandbox planet that you can develop in your own way.

- 12 characters to meet with 100 quests to complete.

- More than 120 inventory items to manage and trade.

- Survival mechanics: hunger and fatigue.

- 12 structures to build and 4 house levels.

- Improve your skills. The game has some RPG mechanics, like character leveling, 4 magic spells to learn and 4 skills to upgrade (strength, intelligence, agility and stamina).

- Improve your equipment with 7 tools (each with 3 levels).

- Day/night cycle and climate events.

- More than 50 craft recipes: tools, cooking dishes, hand-craft items and magic potions.

- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Valencià. (Support our game for add your language, with 40 backers of a language zone we will add this language to the game).

- Supported platforms: PlayStation 4, Windows and Mac.
More information.

Contains ads ·
Offers in-app purchases
I didn't need a cold shower today...

To be fair Joxer, it seems like they want to turn their "free to play"ware into a normal full game on the PC and Playstation. While I dislike this business model as much as you, I can forgive a small starting developer for funding themselves this way if it is a stepping stone to produce a normal full price content rich game. I'm not saying that's what Deiland will be, but if it gets good reviews I'd consider buying it.

Survival mechanics: hunger and fatigue.

Survival products that are about mass consumption.

Back
Top Bottom