Witcher 2 Inventory

The Witcher 2
For those of you lamenting the lack of the Strong Back perk, don't fret, AFAIK you got to see… ehm… better scenery in the dungeons than those of us stuck there with Aryan. Choice and Consequence, baby!! :D
Fuck yeah.
However, since there are 2 possible routes through the dungeon, it´s possible to miss both Strong Back and better scenery experience in one playthrough.
This game´s harsh :).

Fuck yeah.
However, since there are 2 possible routes through the dungeon, it´s possible to miss both Strong Back and better scenery experience in one playthrough.
This game´s harsh :).

Currently she is all covered up in game but I remember reading complains about semi naked woman in a prison before the game release. Were they talking about this particular one or someone else?

For those of you lamenting the lack of the Strong Back perk, don't fret, AFAIK you got to see… ehm… better scenery in the dungeons than those of us stuck there with Aryan. Choice and Consequence, baby!! :D

Hmmm… Somehow I don't think this scenery is worth that much as you'll soon get some better scenery luring you to some action (Hint: Inn's basement). ;)
No cards though… But who knows, maybe there's some peeptom or bedjump perk waiting around the corner or something. ;)

One last followup: I couldn't resist, last night I reloaded right before facing Aryan and re-played the last half of the prologue after getting him to surrender. Sure enough, after carrying him to the exit I now have Strong Back and 300 carrying capacity. Unfortunately, Aryan causes some mischief story-wise that I feel bad about. Also, I miss out on some potential intrigue between the baroness and Nilfgaard, and it makes me wonder if there's some significant story impact there.

I will continue playing with my Strong back so I have more storage wiggle room on my first play-through, but it's amazing I'm already considering the impacts of future playthroughs and I'm not even into chapter 1 yet...

Oh, and count me among those who originally missed the Strong Back perk as well as the nice scenery. Sigh....

I killed Aryan too as he annoyed me, I guess I'll have to see it as an opportunity to become more optimized when replaying the game...

One thing I found out though that helps with the inventory weight is that items marked as "Junk" don't have their own category in the inventory or when selling to merchants, so you have to scroll through the whole "All items" list to sell/drop them. Previously I had simply scrolled though each category instead and unknowingly collected more and more junk.

It will be good to know when someone figures out a hack to remove or make huge the carrying capacity. Until then, I have no desire to deal with the tedium...

One thing I found out though that helps with the inventory weight is that items marked as "Junk" don't have their own category in the inventory or when selling to merchants, so you have to scroll through the whole "All items" list to sell/drop them. Previously I had simply scrolled though each category instead and unknowingly collected more and more junk.

Yup I've noticed that too, but careful!
Some of "junk" items are not to be sold/discarded! ;)

Back
Top Bottom