Dragon Quest XI - Patch Improves Keyboard Support

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PC Gamer The latest patch for Dragon Quest XI improves the keyboard support and unlocks the framerate.

Dragon Quest 11 has received a pretty substantial patch that let players unlock the framerate of the game, as well as fixing a few crashes.

Back in September, we detailed how to unlock Dragon Quest 11's framerate by editing an ini file, but now the game lets you choose between 90fps, 120fps, 144fps and an unlocked framerate. Before launching the game, you can also now pick between three sets of graphical presets: low, medium and high. They break down like this:

[...]
More information.

I may have to give the keyboard another try then. I switched to a controller because it seemed easier.

Using a controller has one thing I don't like, you are unable to map the buttons like you can on the keyboard. I really don't like using X for the map but there is no way to change it.

Wow i'm amazed they did it. Maybe i will give the game a try when i have free time. I passed because keyboard had rather weird limitations that shouldn't exist at this price point and for this publisher.
--
From the patch notes they targeted the specific things that players disliked which is also a plus.

Back
Top Bottom