• Oh No

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I'll wait for the first patch in 2020

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • What is Grimoire?

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
What's the 2nd amendment in Australia?

Whenst thou art in thine own land, thou shalt hold enmity in thine heart for the Kiwi. Whenst thou art abroad thou shall greet the Kiwi as thou wouldst thy dearest kin.

Only 12 days. Corwin will buy a round for the Watch if it fails to release on time (unprecedented, I know)!

Obviously, he has enough faith in the date to take that chance ;)

Well Corwin,
I'll take a nice Belgium beer please.
Leffe blond is my favorite.

If it is released 'in time' (is that even possible) I Will buy you a six-pack ��

I like Czech beer, personally. Preferably a dark one ;)

Thanks in advance!

Only 12 days. Corwin will buy a round for the Watch if it fails to release on time (unprecedented, I know)!

Obviously, he has enough faith in the date to take that chance ;)

I'd be happier if all the people telling us to "believe in Cleve" would show their faith by agreeing that if the game doesn't come out on the 29th they will never talk about it again until it does.

But somehow I doubt any of them really have any more confidence in the release date than the rest of us.

I'd be happier if all the people telling us to "believe in Cleve" would show their faith by agreeing that if the game doesn't come out on the 29th they will never talk about it again until it does.

But somehow I doubt any of them really have any more confidence in the release date than the rest of us.

My opinion is that whether it's released or not, and independent of it's qualities (which apparently is quite good), it has provided a tremendous amount of fun (irony) during all those years.

pibbur who, for lack of suitable alternatives, falsely voted for "What is Grimoire", but now thinks he should have chosen the "Moving to Australia..." option. And who finds 5 games with "Grimoire" in the title on Steam.

My opinion is that whether it's released or not, and independent of it's qualities (which apparently is quite good), it has provided a tremendous amount of fun (irony) during all those years.

I can see that, but it's important to remember that he did take money from people with the promise of giving them a product in return. Before that I could just kind of dismiss it as a funny internet phenomena.

I can see that, but it's important to remember that he did take money from people with the promise of giving them a product in return. Before that I could just kind of dismiss it as a funny internet phenomena.

You are of course correct. I didn't think about that.

pibbur who

Really?

Who cares. It's just a title of a game, nothing more.

At this point,it is only a title of a game.

You know I still have the original Dungeon Lords

I have three copies all different versions

Gabe Newell doesn't want Grimoire to be sold on Steam because it will hurt his bottom line. Yes, every Steam user will eventually buy Grimoire, but then they will never buy another game because they will have no need. It would be like going back to generic grape soda after you've had the finest of wines...

Gabe Newell doesn't want Grimoire to be sold on Steam because it will hurt his bottom line. Yes, every Steam user will eventually buy Grimoire, but then they will never buy another game because they will have no need. It would be like going back to generic grape soda after you've had the finest of wines…

You've got to admit that 1991 is an excellent vintage.

Back
Top Bottom